Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My job is getting better (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My job is getting better
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work in a hospital records department and we always have people coming in usually women staff who want to access the computer hospital database, today we had a woman who was I would say in her early forties maybe younger she had some flat brown mules on with some nice painted red toes, I got to see her red soles when she bent down and the back of her mules which looked very nice, I was instantly hard and I must stop this I wanted to grab her shoe, yes you heard right I would love to smell a woman's foot who I never met before, her mules were so good and when she walked her mules slapped on her feet. I feel my fetish is so strong really I need help I would just like a chance to smell some of these women's shoes if I could not get their feet.
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too work in a hospital. I work in the O.R so I get to see most of the women come in to the dept. in their street clothes. Since it's summer, almost all of the females wear flip flops. YUMMY!!! There are some really cute girls that work with me and a lot of them have really, really nice feet and toes. You can tell they take really good care of them; pedicures and such.Mmmmmm!

I especially like seeing their feet in flip flops after their shift. You know their just a little moist from being on their feet and in those shoes all day. Makes me want to sniff and suck those toes.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't work in a hospital, but working at Wal-Mart, i get to see a lot of nice feet while working. which is good and bad [Laugh]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
don't work in a hospital, but working at Wal-Mart, i get to see a lot of nice feet while working. which is good and bad [Laugh]

Really??? I too work at Wal-Mart...work in the receiving dept...no feet where I work...later on in my shift I have to put out the products that we unload off the truck...we sepearte them into the correct dept and then distrubute them using a pump jack...forklift operated by hand...anyways...its great because when pulling the pallets of products out to the floor there is customers around shopping and I am always looking back at "the pallet" [Wink] to make sure nothing is going to fall off or hit something..when really I am checking out peds close up and have no fear of getting caught because I have a fool proof excuse...my pallet and their safety is what I was looking at! [Evil Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:

Really??? I too work at Wal-Mart...work in the receiving dept...no feet where I work...later on in my shift I have to put out the products that we unload off the truck...we sepearte them into the correct dept and then distrubute them using a pump jack...forklift operated by hand...anyways...its great because when pulling the pallets of products out to the floor there is customers around shopping and I am always looking back at "the pallet" [Wink] to make sure nothing is going to fall off or hit something..when really I am checking out peds close up and have no fear of getting caught because I have a fool proof excuse...my pallet and their safety is what I was looking at! [Evil Grin]
[Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

i work in the pet department myself, get to see plenty of hot women walking through my dept. and to L&G and usually 99% are wearing sandals or flipflops. man i hate unloading trucks, they have us help do it now and then cuz they never seem to know how to fucking schedule enough people [Violent]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

ha..what walmart do you work at..cuz its the same thing at ours!!! Never enough..have about 4 ppl max to unload two trucks both with about 1400 pieces on it! GRR
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
ha..what walmart do you work at..cuz its the same thing at ours!!! Never enough..have about 4 ppl max to unload two trucks both with about 1400 pieces on it! GRR

1356, you? we've had it where we had almost 3000 pieces, and 2 or 3 unloaders. now it's getting better they're finally hiring some people.
bluetoelover
unregistered

ahh..not sure of the store number..im in halifax, Canada though...3000...that would blow...
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

yeah believe me it does man, anyway i'm in Indiana (USA).
bluetoelover
unregistered

ah..Looks like Walmart is the same no matter where its located! Problem we have is "too many Cheifs and not enough Indians" !
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
ah..Looks like Walmart is the same no matter where its located! Problem we have is "too many Cheifs and not enough Indians" !

exactly [Cheers] and what's better, my dept. manager knows i have a foot fetish so i'm always making comments and stuff to her [Laugh] hell she even gave me a few pics of her feet [Big Grin]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would you guys do if I walked into your wal-mart barefoot like I do at mine?
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Drop what I was carrying...plus if I knew it was you I'd walk by ya and whisper "Wu"... [Big Grin]
bluetoelover
unregistered

But then again you would know it was me too...if you happened to check out my pics I posted up in the pics section under the first sticky.
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
What would you guys do if I walked into your wal-mart barefoot like I do at mine?

walk up to you and say "may i help you, or you feet for that matter, with anything? [Big Grin] " oh and of course try to nonchalantly check out your feet before i know for sure it'd you [Wink] of course you could just come in w/ one of those nametag thingies that says "Wu" on it and i'd know right away [Wink]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links