Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ballerina shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ballerina shoes
barefeet lover
Board Regular
Member # 24349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeet lover   Author's Homepage   Email barefeet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know about u guys but i think its awesome how a lot of chics will wear those ballerina shoes throughout winter, u know they hate wearing socks, i think socks are a big turnoff, i like my girls barefoot or in sandals, so i get a big stiffy at school during the winter when i see girls in those shoes.

--------------------
flipflopsallyearround

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so do I! many on here seem to hate these shoes, but I love them because you can see the tops of their feet, which is a nice tease, plus they make the girls' feet smell incredible!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ME TOO! I think they are sexy as hell. They follow the natural shape of the foot. Some show toe cleveage. You know her feet are getting real moist and what a tease. I'm always hoping she removes them and when she does.......WOW.

Saw a young lady the other day wearing a pair. Late teens. she finally took one off and it was awesome. Instant hard on!

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A girlfriend way back from college used to wear a couple of different pairs of those from time to time. They tend to get really stinky too and sweaty feet slide in and out of them a lot! I have nothing against them at all!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow I really thouhgt most people on here hated them too. I have a video up that I did with a pair of canvas ballet flats. la Daemon is right they do get really stinky and sweaty and I never wear themn with socks.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
wow I really thouhgt most people on here hated them too. I have a video up that I did with a pair of canvas ballet flats. la Daemon is right they do get really stinky and sweaty and I never wear themn with socks.

[Mmm]

i've seen a few girls walking around the store before wearing them, not quite sure about them though.

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love those shoes! Ballet pumps, get a bit of toe cleavage and there is always a toe print in them as they don't really cushion very well, i.e foot takes all the vibration/pounding from the ground and yes, that makes them extra smelly!!!

Perfect!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cordoba110
Board Regular
Member # 13115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cordoba110     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefeet lover:
i dont know about u guys but i think its awesome how a lot of chics will wear those ballerina shoes throughout winter, u know they hate wearing socks, i think socks are a big turnoff, i like my girls barefoot or in sandals, so i get a big stiffy at school during the winter when i see girls in those shoes.

Had made an topic about ballerina flats a few weeks ago, check it out and all will be said. [Smile]
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007090

PS: If somebody would create a specified site about girls wearing, dangeling and teasing with their ballerina flats, i recogn it will be a great succes -hint- -hint-

--------------------
If I was a president or a dictator, I would forbid the male gender to wear flip-flops. That's for sure!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270153225586&fromMakeTrack=true#ebayphotohosting
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links