Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Percentage of Girls Showing Feet/Toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Percentage of Girls Showing Feet/Toes
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's pretty easy to argue that this is a great time to be a footguy, especially with the flip-flop being "the things" to wear for almost anything. As I walk around I'm constantly amazed at how many girls are showing feet and/or toes.

So my question is: on any given average day in your area, what percentage of girls that you see are showing off their feet/toes in public.

I just left Northern Virginia (where I'd been all summer) and would say that 95% of the women I saw daily were in foot/toe baring footwear or barefoot.

Here in Florida, I'd say it's even higher. Probably 98-99%.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably 95% in north Texas. Sandals or flip flops are a must in 100+ weather.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At work today it was 16 of 17 women wearing sandals/flip-flops. There are about three women there who tend to walk around barefoot when it's really hot out. My boss you usually dresses fairly conservitive was wearing a pair of black slides and a SHORT skirt. I never realized how nice her legs look. Too bad she's a total BITCH!

MoMan

PS - My wife has not worn socks since we've been back from vacation and she only wore socks on vacation on days when we were doing a lot of walking and she wanted to wear tennis shoes.

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i went to a garage sale just a bit ago, and there was a hot girl sitting in a chair barefoot playing w/ the grass. man she had sexy feet [Mmm]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny this question should come up.....I did a little survey just this week, and from my observation, approx. half show their feet or toes, and 3 of every 4 that show their feet have nails polished.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesboy123
Board Regular
Member # 25218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesboy123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty low here in Texas. God I miss California in some ways...
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its pretty high here.. when i get out of the office cause in there, there are only 2 women and they are both quite undesireable.

one really bad trend i am starting to see are those flats are becoming popular again from the mid to late 80's. even my wife said they were cute and when she asked what i thought, i of course said, i dont like them.. then she said of course and laughed.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say 90% of the women around here show there feet/toes whenever they can.YUMMMM

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links