Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » video games

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: video games
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know of any video games with foot fetish references in them?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there is one, I haven't played it.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura Croft is barefooted, during a section of the first TOMB RAIDER game. It involves her swimming.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Laura Croft is barefooted, during a section of the first TOMB RAIDER game. It involves her swimming.

Yeah, but that's not really foot fetish-related, is it. I never saw it as such anyway. Now, if Lara Croft emerged from the water and pointed her toes at the screen, smilin' sexy-style, then that would be a legit foot fetish reference.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I've seen one either, however, it would be fun if someone made a foot fetish game that was kinda like Leisure Suit Larry. You can find a copy of that on www.alienware.com/, uncensored and uncut. The only censor that I've seen is with a monkey's twang.

BTW, anybody know any good languages that game as such could be written with?

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
quote:

Yeah, but that's not really foot fetish-related, is it. I never saw it as such anyway. Now, if Lara Croft emerged from the water and pointed her toes at the screen, smilin' sexy-style, then that would be a legit foot fetish reference.
That's true. Or perhaps they could have her get into a barefoot karate match with a baddie.

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
quote:

Here's one for ya...

Her tits were shaped like a friggin wedge in that game, you could barely tell she had seperated fingers... WHY ON EARTH BOTHER TRYIN TO OGLE HER FEET?! And yeah, that's not really a reference. And this prolly aint either, but try the playboy game, or the one for i think xbox with the girls playin volley ball. Better graphics atleast!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

You know, with the incredible graphics that the Playstation 3, the X-Box 360, and the Wii all have, its entirely reasonable to assume that feet in video games would look a lot better these days, and in the future. Still, I wouldn't waste my time looking for blatant foot fetish references, I play video games for an entirely different reason. Kinda hard to focus on the feet when you're blasting stuff away with heavy artillery or cutting a massive swath through a bunch of enemies.
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen Salvy. When you have nothing better to do but search your video games for foot fetish references, i think it's time for a girlfriend. That, and most games i'm into involve shooting, or racing. Most of the shooter games are WWII sims and real time war settings. In short, lack of female characters and if any usually in shoes which for some reason can't be completely rounded... it is just a video game after all.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

However, since we're on the topic of video game females and their feet, here's some artwork I found that totally goes with the theme of the conversation.

[IMG]http://img111.imagevenue.com/loc1043/th_44275_Tifa_tickles_Aeries_122_1043lo.JPG[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img40.imagevenue.com/loc1140/th_44280_Aeries_tickles_Tifa_122_1140lo.JPG[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img187.imagevenue.com/loc380/th_44285_Yuffie_tickles_Tifa_and_Aeries_122_380lo.JPG[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img167.imagevenue.com/loc623/th_44291_Belle_of_the_Ball_122_623lo.JPG[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img157.imagevenue.com/loc924/th_44291_Chun-Li_tickles_Cammy_122_924lo.JPG[/IMG]

femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics. Know who did those? I know that some "French" guy did a bunch of foot fetish comics that were pretty good for just paper. Franco or something like that.

Anyway, FF7 is one of my faves. Also, who is the Belle of the Ball?

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Belle of the Ball is Morrigan from an old Capcom fighter called DarkStalkers. She's also in practically every "Capcom vs. whatever" game, as one of the few representatives of the DarkStalkers series.

I think the guy's name who did these drawings is DJ. Hasn't done stuff in ages though, its off of his Yahoo group. Some good stuff there, you might want to check it out:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DJs_Fanart/?yguid=188026604

As for the artist you're thinking of, it's Franco Saudelli, who's actually Italian. Love his work too. There's a Yahoo group for his work too:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OnlySaudelli/?yguid=188026604

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Here's a photo of Laura Croft with her Tomb Raider boots off!:
http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc1117&image=49020_scan0001_122_1117lo.jpg

--------------------

martialtiger
Board Regular
Member # 23085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for martialtiger   Author's Homepage   Email martialtiger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one, but you gotta download to play it..... HOTT!!!!!

Follow the instructions and download by clicking on the bottom pic... on http://martinxmanga.110mb.com/
follow the instructions and voila.... 26megs so shouldn't take long unless your on dial-up which then be quite long..... It's well worth it though....

p.s.: thanks to "FootLongSub Zero" for this information

--------------------
-

Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links