Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Here's my List... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Here's my List...
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1)Pulp Fiction
2)The Astronaut's Wife
3)Cruel Intentions
4)The Last Emperor
5)Lolita
6)Terms of Endearment
7)My Super Ex-Girlfriend
8)Face Off
9)View From The Top
10)Married to the Mob

You know how often we talk about movies that don't necessarily focus on "the fetish"...yet still have a few memorable scenes?
Well, I wanted to try something a bit different. Quickly write down 10 non-fetish films that you've seen (from MEMORY!!!!) having at least one or two foot scenes! We can compare answers later. [Big Grin]

If you can't think of 10...list five. If u want to include more than ten, be my guest. [Thumbs Up]
TRANSLATION: No peeking through your DVD collection!!! [Mad]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the big lebowski
war of the roses
the wedding crashers
notes of a scandal
little children

crap, that all i can think of

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National Treasure

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Dusk til Dawn
Superman Returns
Kill Bill
Clerks 2
Thats all I can think of right now!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
7)My Super Ex-Girlfriend
[Cry]

Great scenes though.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
From Dusk til Dawn

And if your in the uk, Dust til dawn is on in about thirty minutes [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring it on - Kirsten dunst and Eliza Dushku
pure - Keira Knightley
Into The Blue - Ashley Scott
Material Girls - Hilary Duff
Cinderella Story - Hilary Duff
Paranoid - Jessica Alba
clueless - Alicia silverstone
Pirates 3 - Keira Knightley

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bidit
Board Regular
Member # 4812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bidit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flashdance
Heathers
Girls Just Want To Have Fun
Who's Harry Crumb
Starship Troopers
Motel Hell
The Bosses Wife
Sirens
Weekend At Bernie's 2
Little Darlings

Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wedding Crashers had a foot scene? Was it when Rachel McAdams was walking in the hall? Is that what the person above was talking about?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
Wedding Crashers had a foot scene? Was it when Rachel McAdams was walking in the hall? Is that what the person above was talking about?

yes, any objections? lol
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not at all- the boat scene looked like she was wearing flip flops too bad they didn't concentrate more on it, but I'll settle for the 2 seconds of her walking through the hall lol.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
quote:
7)My Super Ex-Girlfriend
[Cry]

Great scenes though.

Agreed! [Thumbs Up]

I luv Uma Thurman's BIG FEET! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An independent movie, Gacy, that I saw well over four years ago featured a sex scene where this chick showed her soles and they looked great!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is From Dusk til Dawn not the overwhelming first choice for everybody?? What even comes close? I mean there are many others--how bout

Virgin Suicides
Little Man Tate
Rocky IV
Matchpoint
Interiors
American Beauty

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links