Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 1geniesfeet - 6 yrs online!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 1geniesfeet - 6 yrs online!!
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! 6 years that we have been on-line with www.1geniesfeet.com I can hardly believe it! My site and my interactions with the foot fetish community have helped me to be more open - both mentally and sexually. You have all helped me to explore and express my foot fetish in such wonderful & often unexpected ways. I can't find the words to thank all my foot fans and friends for your / their on-going support, and encouragement throughout these past 6 years. It is due to your encouragement that 1geniesfeet has lasted this long. I know that at times my site and sets have not been as consistant as you / I - would like, but whenever I thought about throwing in the towel (or the flip flop so to speak) LOL -- my foot friends here on Wu's and on 1GF... have always been there to say the right things... encourage... and ultimately push me to keep going. I especially want to thank my dear Wu, DBear, and Little K... the three of you have become so very important to me (more than you guys know)... and all three of you have been amazing friends and confidants. And last but not least... I need to thank Chaos - my husband, my lover, my partner and best friend!! Without him, none of this would have been possible. I know at first, he was reluctant for us to show our foot love online, but now he certainly sees that it has been healthy and how positive things have flourished -- from this odd type of exposure. :-)The net definitely has its ups and downs... and being in the public domain can be hard, but overall it has been great. There have been many more nice people than negative ones. I would have never imagined 6 years ago that I would be doing the kinky things that I do today... I have come out of my shell and I love expressing my passions the way we do. hehe Any way, I don't want to ramble on. I just want to celebrate 6 great years with all of you... As you have all impacted me one way or another. Thank you again.

Love, Toe wiggles, Sole scrunches & Hugs!!! Your friend, Genie xoxo

P.S - To celebrate our Anniversary, I have a girl friend coming over to take some foot pics and video with me... It should be a lot of fun. :-)

[ August 12, 2007, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: *Genie* ]

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats!!!!!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on your 6 year anniversary! And to many more years to come!! Keep up the great work!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Lations!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, Genie - you're one of the classics here at Wu's!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Guys! I really appreciate it!! I do plan on staying around as long as I can... ;-) *toe wiggles*

Have a good night,
Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot] BIG CONGRATS!!! [Cheers] GENIE! [Kiss]

I'll be looking forward to those "girl-on-girl" foot worship pics!! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hi there shomeyoTOES,

Thank you bunches! *cheers*

I will be posting some of my girl girl pool foot worship pics tomorrow. My girlfriend has large lovely feet and creamy skin. I think the photos turned out pretty well considering how hot it was outside. But no matter how hot it was outside... we certainly raised the degrees even more ourselves! hehe Wait to you see what I did. I'm a bad girl. I have some very naughty video... I can't hardly wait to show you guys how I spent my Sunday afternoon. I'll post that tomorrow too! *evil giggles*

Love Genie xoxo

P.S - Thanks for your email too. Since I was in the sun all day long, and I am toasted. lol Time for some lotion and beddy-byes. E-you soon. K? :-)

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! Keep kickin' ass, Genie.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Genie!!!

If you ever want to do a g/g set showing a young novice the art of footplay, we definately would love to have you over at Teen Feet Dreams!

Hit me up [Wink]

Here is to another 6 years and beyond! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Genie.

I've ALWAYS loved your feet. And still get instant wood seeing them today.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have sincerely appreciated all you have contributed, and have enjoyed your site the few times I've been a member. I love your tiny feet-you are the only woman I've seen who has smaller feet than my wife's 3.5's....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hello Footman9,

Thank you for the congrats! I definitely plan on bringing things to a new level this year. I have lots of new plans for 1GF. Hopefully you, and the rest of my foot friends will enjoy what I have in mind. Stay tuned. Take care.

Hello Phil,

Thanks for the congratulations. Being that you're a webmaster, you realize how much work goes into a site. As I'm sure you'd agree... it is a labor of love. I have often admired your foot fetish content, and maybe I'll have to take you up on your offer. I just recently did an awesome foot worship session with a woman... it certainly left me wanting more foot play. Please send me an email, and let me know where you are located, and what exactly you have in mind. Bye for now.

Hey Sinnister,

You get an instant woody!?! Wow! Now there isn't any better compliment than that. hehehe I'm thrilled that my peds give you an immediate reaction. That is awesome. You'll have to let me know if you have any wish requests for upcoming pics or vids. I'll certainly see what I can do. Thank you and take care.

Hi Oscarthemonkey,

I definitely remember you. How are you doing? I am glad to know that you enjoy my small feet and my site. Your wife's feet are very tiny too. I'd love to see them sometime. Maybe you could send a pic or two my way? I'd love to see her petite peds. Please IM me or use my Contact page on 1GF before you send the pic... because I closed my regular email addy down and I'd need to give you a new email. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks.

And I also want to thank all of you who sent me emails and IMs... I can't tell you have nice it feels to have you guys take the time to contact me with warm wishes. It really makes my toes tingle!

Love & Toe wiggles, Genie xoxo

john67
Loyal Member
Member # 15826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for john67   Email john67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, dear Genie, you reallz know what are you doing, and how.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hi there john67,

Thanks for your congrats! I'm certainly passionate about feet, and my site has been a great outlet for my curiousities. The site has given me more foot time that I could have imagined. I have definitely opened myself up to my fetish and have increased my sexual confidence. And to think I was very camera shy and much more reserved when I first started. lol Now I am a naughty footslut! LOL haha

Bye for now,
Love Genie xoxo

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links