Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Garage Sales

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Garage Sales
Bidit
Board Regular
Member # 4812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bidit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know there are a lot of shoe sniffers out there, and being summertime, there are a lot a garage sales. In the past month or so I have been going to many of these, and I have seen LOTS of shoes. Most of the time there is a woman running these sales and I bet she is the one who wore those shoes. In my own area I have been too shy to buy said shoes, but I was out of town recently and got 6 pairs. 2 of which I paid for, and 4 I got out of a 3 seperate free boxes. Half of these shoes had strong smells. Only 2 of those turned me on though. the best part is that I managed to get candid photos of the women who I belive wore those shoes!!!
Has anyone else done this? If not, you shoe lovers out there might want to try it.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i always see those worn heels with irrestable toe prints in them! looks so sexy.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links