Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Joss Stone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Joss Stone
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was watching graham norton and maybe this is old, but i am american and only watch some BBC stuff once in a while and i do like his show but i caught one yesterday with joss. she was looking gorgeous and she had on these really spiked high heels and it was sexy. when it was time to her perform, i noticed, of course, that she took off her shoes and they even had a nice little closeup of her feet as she sang. what really was cool was that graham even commented on her being barefoot and joss said i am just a clutzy and i fall if i wear my shoes. some people are saying that i like to be barefoot cause i like to close to the earth (laughs) but its just because i always fall down.

then she sat back down without putting her shoes on and they did a nice close up again.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She seems to perform pretty frequently with no shoes on. So does Bjork.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish all female singers sang minus the shoes. Picture it Beyonce, J Lo, Joss Stone, Rihanna, and many more next best thing- performing in flip flops. At times Shakira performs barefoot, I've seen some photos of her jumping into the crowd, you know I'd def hold her up by her feet, but lucky guy who gets to touch her ass.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't even know Graham Norton still had airtime.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jks got a feetish   Author's Homepage   Email jks got a feetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are disgustin in my eyes lol, soz bt im picky lol
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://tob.hollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/joss_stone_kt_tunstall_1observer_feb20071.jpg

noice

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her. Haha
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links