Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what do u do?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what do u do?
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jks got a feetish   Author's Homepage   Email jks got a feetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive got a mate n shes a top girl, knew her since i was 4, got closer to her when i was 12, anyway, i get on quite well with her mum, n she knows i got a foot fetish n she told me she has one too but for mens feet (stay clear of them lol). so when im sittin next to her and shes dangling her flip flop or slipper off her feet, they look so incredible, its like oh my, lemme just massage em.

well last nite i was round there n ma mate, her stepdad (that treats me like a son n i see him as a dad)and her brother go sleep n we end up just talkin right about anythin, well she was sayin she had cold feet, n i duno wether she was sayin "warm em up for me" or what but she was like touch them n see how cold they were includin sayin "i aint tryna be rude", so i just put ma hand on the top of her feet, n i dint care bout cold they where, her skin was smooth n i aint guna lie, i went hard lol. so what u guys think, cuz sum females dnt see massagin as a sexual thing, do they? hopefully not cuz id love to massage her feet, anyway, whoevers got advice or anythin, jus say..... plz lol.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
type slower.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep massagin. cant realy understand what ur syin m8 cz u iz typn lyk a ths! but if you are related to this girl then stay clear.

but keep massagin girls feet it is good!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would've felt her feet and remarked how cold they were, then just began massaging them and saying, "I think a nice massage could help warm them up." I highly doubt she would've refused.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jks got a feetish   Author's Homepage   Email jks got a feetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha yea, my writtings been formed into msn writing, tryin to adapt tho lol.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You said she knows you have a foot fetish........ [Thud]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
type slower.

LOL!!!! [Laugh]

Why is it necessary to abbreviate every other word? [Confused]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep on it dude, get them. [Tongue]
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the others.

MSN is the Devil!

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

quote:
Originally posted by 2spy:
You said she knows you have a foot fetish........ [Thud]

yea, she knows because i told her. i love being in a position where u want to tell someone but you dont want them too but u tell em anyway. cud call it attention seeking but i only do it for that lol. soz for the "msn talk" improvin still [Tongue]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links