Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » why soles? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: why soles?
diablo_blo
Board Regular
Member # 25627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablo_blo   Email diablo_blo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles, while being very, very delectable, have so few distinguishing characteristics to titillate the viewer given to more sensuous perceptions. The toes, on the other hand, are very distinctive, and one can relate more to the owner because they are so! You look at one sole, and you have looked at practically all! But toes are so different, according to me.

The website is doing yeomen service to members who derive immense satisfaction from viewing great feet. But the emphasis on soles, according to me, leaves much to be desired.

Please appreciate this is my personal view and I do not wish it to be imposed on my fellow members at all. To each his own, as they say!

Despite all this, WUS is my favourite and shall ever remain so.

Diablo

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diablo,

As a sole lover myself, I will offer reasons why I, myself, enjoy soles. I know many who love toes, many who love arches and others who love all the other aspects of the fetish, which is truly massive when you think of all the things people adore about feet. Anyhow, here is my reasons for liking the soles:

- Soles are not the most commonly viewed part of a woman's feet. Anytime you see someone wearing flip flops or sandals, you often see the toes, ankles, sometimes the arch, but the soles remain the hidden treat you get to see.

- The feel. I love the soft, warm feel of a woman's soles against my face.

- Wrinkles. Now here is something that actually makes soles very distinct. Some girls have very wrinkley soles as others are smooth. I adore both, but love seeing the wrinkles made along the soles when scrunched.

- Ticklish soles. Although I'm not huge into tickling, the soles of the feet are usually the most ticklish.

I could probably go into more details, but I think some of the basics are covered. Welcome to the forums and you should be able to find photos/discussion here on toes and pretty much all the other aspects of foot fetishism. Enjoy!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am also a sole lover and have tried to pinpoint the reason why it turns me on so much. I agree with Patrick's points.
I also am not really into tickling, but I think of the sole as being a vulnerable spot on a woman, since they are usually very sensitive or ticklish. I think a woman who knows their soles are hot or uses them in a sexual way is a huge turn on.
Part of my fetish also goes into smelly feet. Not necessarily dirty but warm, moist and freshly out of shoes and socks or hose or whatever...anyways i usually think of the sole of the foot and the area between the toes and ball of the foot as the smelliest part, to me at least.
Also, being a sole lover doesnt mean any toes will do, I have shapes and sizes of toes i prefer just like i have certain things about soles that can make or break them for me.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I find that a woman teasing you by laying there and dominantly facing the bottoms of her soles at you is incredibly erotic. It's almost like saying, enjoy the lowest part of me. Heheh.. I dunno.. I agree with the Patrick earlier who said he likes the wrinkles formed when soles are scrunched..for sure!

I'm just not looking forward to winter, because the soles will be all gone til next year. Of course my wife will be happy because she's not a big fan of me staring at other women's feet.. She always gives me a disapproving glance whenever she catches me staring.. she even knows WHAT KIND of women I'll stare at too before I even stare.. heavily made up, skanky clothing, flip-flops/wedges/platforms/anything that shows off the chick's feet, etc.. Trouble is, that type is everywhere.. It's not like I talk to them or anything.

Anyway that's off topic, but yeah I definitely LOVE a sexy pair of soles.. Toes can't be too short and definitely not skinny.. Gotta have a nice "thick"ness but not fat. High arches are the only arch for me.

I do like toes too, but they HAVE to be polished some sexy color OR at least have a nice french pedicure. Long/sharp toenails are SEXXXY in my opinion.

I'll be honest, I could care less about seeing a chick naked.. It's far more of a turn on to check out a semi-clothed chick showin off her feet.

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah sometimes I'm startled at a female with ugly/average toes but sweaty, soft, wrinkly soles (and vice versa)...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like both soles and toes, but I'm creeped out by woman with finger like toes. Soles just have a wonderful character about them. The way they're curved, the wrinkles, the contrast between the heel and balls of the feet compared with the light inner arch. I could go on, but a few of you hit the main points.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diablo, I can understand your question. I was always a foot in shoe lover. Preferably with hose. Then seeing Coedfeet's clipstore and his website just tugged at me and changed my desires. Then that Californiabeachfeet site just really rewired my brain.

Even when I see soles, I like angles that show the toes. Plus great toes to go with the soles. I'm kinda like MC Nolan right now liking both soles and toes.

If you have been a foot admirer from afar, you probably gravitate to tops more. Those that have been lucky enough to sniff, toe suck, or tickle have a front row view of the soles and that may be why they like them more than you.

This is a very good question.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MusclesX
Board Regular
Member # 20860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MusclesX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In some aspect I have thought why just toes? Why not enjoy the entire female foot? I respect everyone's right to like what they want, but really people are missing out if they don't pay more attention to women's soles. Nothing turns me on more than seeing them for the first time and kissing/licking them. I like toes too but there is no way I am only concentrating on her toes.. She is going to get every part of her foot covered by me!

Also as for footjobs, if your woman has soft soles, nothing feels better than that;)

Posts: 19 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles too me are the money shots of foot pics. Don't get me wrong toes are great too, as well as arches but, c'mon guys soles are the best.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care how her soles look, as long as she has sexy toes. TOES indicates whether her feet are sexy or not. SOLES are great for footjobs and face-massaging.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To say that seeing one set of soles is to have seen them all would be to categorize seeing one set of feet and seeing them all and to say mens feet are the same as women's. WRONG.

There are also the bottoms of the toes included in the soles, not just below the toes. You see the entire bottom of the foot and in that, you see the shape of the toes as well as you could with the top, minus the nails. There are many different kinds of soles, skin types to soles, wrinkles, patterns of wrinkles/prints...Flex poses. What the hell do you mean you've seen one set of soles you've seen them all?! Softness of the skin, roughness of the skin...Callouses, color, scrunched, wrinkled, stretched, smoothed vs wrinkled. All of a foot's smell usually eminates primarily from the soles if you enjoy that part of our fetish.

Hell, to say seeing one set of soles to see all of them is to say seeing one set of toes is to see all toes.

Still a strong believer in the "to each his own" or "different strokes for different blokes" So don't take this as offensive, but come on now. Every set of feet is different, every foot in general is different, from left to right foot. Odd eh? OK i'm done, and i'm half wasted on tripple x Molson, so please excuse me if i'm rude.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why soles? Why toes? Why wrinkles? Why arches? Why do we even like feet to begin with?

I haven't the slightest clue. If anyone figures it out anytime soon, come and get me. I'm going over here to bum a Molson off of DaBootMan.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Bondo on this

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way too picky. I'm a foot guy, soles toes everything. Just seeing toes is boring. I think Wu does the best job of including a little bit of everything in the pics.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soles are the best. they can trap the sweat in the skin, the arches are beautiful, the colour the skin goes when sweat has dried on them, and their meatyness! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links