Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fantasies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fantasies
Lame
Board Regular
Member # 19431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lame   Email Lame   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever think about someone in you family's feet? I've been thinking about my older(32)sisters feet. I have even gone so far as jacking off to pictures of them. I don't think I could ever do anything in real life... But I think as just a Fantasy is an alright thing I was curious to as if anyone else have had these Fantasies and even if not what do you think on the matter?
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ewwww. Even as a fantasy that would make me sick.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's what you should do: Post her feet on here for others to enjoy, while somebody else posts their sister's feet for you to enjoy.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, when ya started lookin at your sisters feet and started thinking that way, you should probably have stopped yourself there. No fantasizing about them, no whacking off thinking about them. If ya hadn't noticed, it's your sister and hey... THATS INCEST. No way around that.

My advice; STOP. Now.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be fair, he's only imagining it. he aint done anything wrong. But, no way as far as i am concerned!

I fantasise about Devonne, Lexi & me holed up in a luxurious mansion and they are hypnotised by me.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davefooran
Board Regular
Member # 22803

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davefooran   Email davefooran   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look, I think everyone has been a bit tough. I think we may have all thought it at some time, me once about my mother, but I deliberately stopped myself and avoided all situations...but it is normal to think about it, you spend so much time with them, those thoughts are bound to happen, acting on them is different though.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While a teenager I admired and even jacked-off to my second-cousin's feet. She had very cute petite feet and wore nice sandals. She tutored me for a semester in high school and I'd be able to see her feet while she sat beside me. When she'd come to our house for family picnics, I'd covertly eye her out a window while I jerked-off to the sight of them.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Capt.Wolf
Board Regular
Member # 19760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Capt.Wolf   Email Capt.Wolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only had a fantasy like that with my sisters whos a little older than me a few times when I was still figuring it out. I get that usual 'spark' but I always force it back with my morals of not inbreeding (although this is slightly different) and all. X_X
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links