Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are all feet the same..??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are all feet the same..???
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never thought I was going to feel this way...but lately I have come to the conclusion the all feet just look the same...there was only one pair of feet with toes/toenails/big toes to really die for,"Leggy-Pauline's" and that was it for me so far in the last year or so...
(She's not my lover either,as suggested before...(I wish !!) she's just awsome!!
Any help, please!...Do any of you feels the same way as I do..?
Thanks for your comments...

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all feet look the same? ummm... no.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOOK THE SAME?

AS IN...IDENTICAL???? [Confused]

Think about what you're saying, bigtoeslover! If you truly believed that, would you even have a foot fetish?
Hell, if everyone's feet (men & women) looked the same...we'd all be CLONES!

NO, all feet are NOT the same!!!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The nails can be vary in shape, and the size and shape can vary also.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
point taken....i should have said "uninspiring"...maybe not identical as in shape
Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sir, I think your foot fetish is declining! A sad sad day on this forum. [Cry]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sorry you feel that way bigtoeslover. I'm going to post some pictures here today or tomorrow maybe they will cheer you up a bit. [Smile]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No feet look the same. And thank Yahweh for that!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mremeat
Board Regular
Member # 21131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mremeat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel that way from time to time. My interest in feet comes and goes. I always like them, but sometimes I like T&A more. And sometimes T&A is the last thing on my mind.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let me put it this way. my footfetish is the wind beneath my T&A's wing. specially when you are married and getting the same T&A for 17 years. i'll say it again, VIVA LA FUCKING FOOTFETISH!

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Sir, I think your foot fetish is declining! A sad sad day on this forum.

I tend to agree. Usually the more your fetish takes a hold of you, the more closer you look at feet and the more differences you see!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no way man, some feet are really sexy and stinky and some are just nasty with kankles and fat and blocky and taste bad.

definitely a big difference. and usually ugly girls have the bigger kankle feet from my experience.

i always have to check their feet before i will date or seduce a woman

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you kidding no two feet look alike. I have seen some really ugly ones on here even though i do not comment cause that would not be nice and i have seen some of the best stuff ever in here.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

thanks eliza....at last someone does try to understand..! lol

i should have written a thesis on what i was trying to convey in this forum...some members lost the meaning or maybe i did not explain to clearly...

i'll try to keep my own thoughts to myself and maybe ask "interesting" questions related to the taste of toe jam mixed with red socks fluf..lol

Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/\ no need to be offended...it was a strange question you asked...and based on what you said afterwards not what you were really trying to ask in the first place.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links