Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wrinkled Sole Question What woud you do if?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wrinkled Sole Question What woud you do if?
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your gf is into your foot fetish, has wrinkly soles and high arches but the ball of the foot is calloused?

This Chineses lady I've been out with a few times really seems to enjoy my desire to focus on her foot bottoms and they are to me quite perfect as they are wide across the ball and taper down with lots of wrinkles but the callous thing is bumming me out a little...

...no foot is perfect but just curious how my fellow wrinkled sole lovers would hanlde this.

She's very sensusal and willing to please I think...

maybe Iit's an opportunity to insgturct her in the art of paraffin baths etc...

Maybe =some of you vetersans can share your wife's or gf's techniques for soft calous free soles......

Regards,

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Encourage her to go, or even treat her, to a foot spa or foot treatment. Or offer to buy her the supplies of she'll do it or allow you to do it.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just go and pick up a bottle of whatever smell you like personally of foot moisturizer and offer to give her massages..just add the moisturizer! Within about a week or two her peds should be good to go! Keep us updated!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the encouragement! I'm on it...Hopefully posting pictures soon!

Any other product endorsments appreciated!!!

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A callous is nothing that a pumice stone and a little TLC can't fix... and really quick! My wife goes barefoot all the time so she develops a small callous usually on the sides of her big toes. Part of my bi-weekly treatment when I give her a fresh pedicure is to use the stone to smooth 'em out and keep her feet soft. A bit of skin moisturizer later and its footjob city. This happens to everyone if you go barefooted alot. You just have to keep up with a little regular maintenance! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does she wear heels? That might be the source of her callouses. If so, try encouraging her to where flats. BTW, in my experience, Chinese women have some of the most sensual and expressive feet, so you may have found a perfect match!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Interesting feedback eusak...to quote Vince Vaugn in Wedding Crashers.."she's my first Asian!"

She wears a size 7 ut her foot has a wideness cross the ball which I find sexy. When we took the cab home last night she kicked off her heels (not too high) and placed them on my lap.

She actuallu enjoys tickling as well and it's the first time I've experienced moaning and sensual giggling from a woman who did not yell at me to stop. She seems generally into it and as she pointed her feet I could feel the winkles if you know what I mean...

I could feel the callousing on the ball ofher foot and began some harder scraping with my fingernails which she squealed at and As I looked to get a peak I could see a little dead skin which while not my thing...believe just neeeds a little TLC like LeDaemon was mentioning.

I nthink it may be a match because she was a gymnast, understands my desires for her soles and of interestijng note is her hands of strong lines as well...

perhaps o correlation between wrinkled palms and soles??

She speaks Chinese and has that Hong Kong British Chine accent which I find adorable especialy when she is laughing...

She actually starts laughing when she sees my wiggling fingers!!!

I'll keep you postede on progress.

octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stand calloused feet, I massage a girl's feet then I get skin particles everywhere.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links