Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Little toe inspired topic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Little toe inspired topic
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While reading the little toe post, and checking i think it was ladaemons response in not cutting it so short as in the big to getting ingrown.

Ever see a girl who's cut her toenails or chewed her fingernails down to past the end of the finger where it looks like the finger nail wont grow at all past the end of the finger/toe again, and the end of the to is actually higher than the nail bed itself?

Is it at all possible for those girls to grow their nails out without having and ingrown fingernail/toenail... Or do they have to stay that short once they've made it that far?

Weird question?

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaBootman:
Ever see a girl who's cut her toenails... down to past the end of the (toe) where it looks like the (toe)nail wont grow at all past the end of the toe again, and the end of the toe is actually higher than the nail bed itself?

I have seen this and, unless you're talking about really extreme cases, as long as it's been cut and not chewed it doesn't always look bad IMHO.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriends mum had to have a toe nail removed due to it being an ingrowing toenail of an extreme case. the same thing happened to her sister. it frightens the hell out of me that a similar thing could happen to my girlfriend!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had a girlfriend who waged war on her baby toenails !

she cut them to the quick time after time and even tried pulling them out with tweezers,she hated that poor little pair of toenails !

eventually she was left with a tiny stump of a nail that hardly grew at all (it didnt dare !)

the pinkie toe is so sexy and so abused......

[Cry]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links