Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Gave some pedicures

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gave some pedicures
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend loves my foot fetish, and the attention her feet get from me. She loves the pedicures i give her on a weekly basis, and she tells her friends about it. I've given one of her other friends a pedicure before (size 7 1/2 feet, my girls is a size 7) and she's always tellin her friends constantly about how awesome it is, and i've heard several of them, mainly 2 say that i'm a keeper because of it. So we're at her friends house, (her boyfriend and i went to school together, but never were really close until my girlfriend and i started dating) and she's been explaining to them about my thing for her feet.

Well her friend makes a joke about me giving her a pedicure,and my girlfriend instantly jumped at the idea and said he'll run home and grab his stuff now if you want him to do it (this girls got about 8 1/2 size feet maybe 9's, nice and meaty, great nails) Of course i said as long as my girlfriend and her friends man won't mind. To which he replied, do what ya want, i hate feet. Her friend says "yeah, he wont even give me a foot massage" SO i ran home grabbed up my supplies, she picked out a nail color, we got a soak and a scrub and some polish underway, and i was giving my girlfriend a pedicure as well as her friend and painting her friends toes at the same time. My favorite blue OPI nail polish color to boot. The whole time her friend's saying "lets give your boyfriend a boner before work" (i work third shift this is going on around 9pm.) So the entire time i'm waiting for the first nail polish coat to dry her friends wiggling her toes, and flexing her soles at me, just a foot away from my face while i'm soaking and scrubbing my girlfriends feet.

All in all a great nite (this happened about 2 nites ago) Finished up around 11pm, had to come home right away and get around for work, and had to rub one out quick just before i left as well.

Good luck or what?

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! A little "having your cake and eatin' it too" kinda deal huh? WITH your GF's blessings! Not a bad gig! Totally awesome bro!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is really cool man! Do you think this will be a regular routine for you now?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it's semi regularly a routine for us. Two of her closest friends think it's the coolest thing in the world. So i've been able to enjoy it so far, and she likes it, and we all have a good time.

And all i can say is, I love my girlfriend! Lol

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links