Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Expressing a Foot Fetish to Her Without First Seeing Her Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Expressing a Foot Fetish to Her Without First Seeing Her Feet
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wondered, I've never been in this type of situation before, but you reveal to a woman your foot fetish BUT you haven't seen her feet yet. She's all excited about it and stuff, and then you get to see her feet and they gross you the hell out for some reason. If her feet weren't to my liking, I might feel like I have to act like I enjoy them but am being repulsed. Think of the irony there! What would you guys do in this potential situation?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm, interesting.

I never put feet first in any relationship I had when I first started going out with a gal. Mind you I always really anticipated seeing her feet in a very bad way if I hadn't seen them before our first "date." I've had only one really disappointing girl that I had been dating for a few weeks before seeing her feet. They were really not my type. Gnarley toes, no polish, extremely narrow. She was a really skinny girl too, so I kind of expected that. I was still into her a bit at that time and I made a go at giving her a foot massage one night. She didn't like having her feet touched at all. Not surprisingly I stopped seeing her a few weeks later and started seeing my future wife. Strangely enough I hadn't seen her feet before we went out either. I just got really lucky I guess!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about not talking about your foot fetish until you see her feet?

I can't really be into a girl to the point that i would want to date her unless I like her feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I've had only one really disappointing girl that I had been dating for a few weeks before seeing her feet. They were really not my type. Gnarley toes, no polish, extremely narrow. She was a really skinny girl too, so I kind of expected that. I was still into her a bit at that time and I made a go at giving her a foot massage one night. She didn't like having her feet touched at all.

i was in a similar situation years ago, she hated her feet being touched, that was probably(now that i think about it) the main reason i didnt want to pursue a relationship with her...she was really into me and i had to resort to the "its not you, its me line" lol but i tell you, during sex, i really hated the fact that she just didnt allow me to even touch her feet...it wasnt fun
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it comes up in conversations and i haven't seen her feet yet, then sure i'll say it for certain. I don't hide it from anybody, save those really weird people ya work with that ya just don't care to tell anything about yourself to. And i'm a pretty up front type of guy, and within the first few dates, i've talked about it, or brought it up... My current girlfriend, the first nite we spent together i told her immediately. She brought up the subject of favorite parts of the male body, and turn ons, and i said that i had a thing for girls feet. She shrieked with joy, and exclaimed "I LOVE MY FEET!! ARE YOU KIDDING?!" And peeled her little black w/multicolored polka dots off of her lovely size 7's, and i knew they were the sexiest i'd EVER encountered.

And i think there was only 2 girls total that i didn't care much for the looks of their feet, but it didn't bother me because we were friends (one of the girls, and i'm more mentally stimulated than physical/sight) and the other girl was my ex of 2 years with whom i have a child to. But as long as they're well looked after, if not the most shapely, and there's decent relationship/friendship situation...I'll carry on about my business for the most part, so long as she don't mind or enjoys it. I try not to let physical aspects get too in my way in anything.

Now if it's just a fling, they might have to be a little more on good lookin side though.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
how about not talking about your foot fetish until you see her feet?

I can't really be into a girl to the point that i would want to date her unless I like her feet

I tend to follow this rule as much as possible.

With very few exceptions, I always try and get a peek at a girl's feet before acting on taking it to another level - i.e. foot massage, toe sucking, etc.. The only exception I've made was with one girl who I briefly went out with. However, even in that case, I saw her wearing some high heels and they revealed a little bit of her feet, which looked pretty cute, by the way. After seeing hers while wearing the shoes, I revealed to her that I thought women's feet were sexy and could be a turn on. Eventually, I ended up giving her a foot massage and tickled them some and she seemed to like it. The thing I'm kicking myself over is that she would've been open to me doing more but I didn't pursue it right then and there and never got the opportunity after that.

There was another girl who I know was interested in me at one point.... So much so that she went as far as giving me her phone number and email address. Eventually, we went out for drinks and, after a few hours, went back to her place. We exchanged back massages (with her taking off her top before I gave a back massage to her). When I tried to work my way down to her feet, she stopped me at her ankles. She had socks on at the time so there was no way of telling what was inside of them so it turned into a complete bust because I got the impression she did not want to have her feet looked at and/or touched. She was nice looking. However, her being hesitant about not wanting to show her feet was a real deal breaker for me and we never went out again. I'm sure me bringing up the fact that I have a foot fetish at that moment would've freaked her out, which is why I never reveal my fetish through words. I decided it wasn't worth the time and energy for me to get to know her and to get her more comfortable with me to the point that I could even touch her feet.

I find that a woman's comfort level is a big thing when it comes to loving on her feet. It seems saying something about it, even if she is comfortable around you, comes off as a little bit weird and creepy. Just acting on it in the "heat of the moment" so to speak when you two are alone and are comfortable with each other yields a more positive result through my experiences. Also, not initially telling her gives you the advantage of taking it to another level or not. In other words, if you don't tell her beforehand and her feet aren't appealing to you, you don't have to worry about her sticking them in your face to check them out.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
provenLoser
Board Regular
Member # 21637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for provenLoser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done exactly that and it turned out really good. I met a woman online from Montreal, Quebec and she was pretty hot. I knew she was normal because I met her through a friend. Oh, I was 21 and she was 41. I like older women.

We talked on the phone for a couple of months and I told her about my foot fetish right away. I think at first she thought it was a little weird but she'd talk about it with me a bit.

So after a couple of months I flew to Montreal to meet her and stay at her place for a weekend. Well it was supposed to be a weekend but things got fucked up and it ended up being just an overnight visit.

Anyways, forget that, on to the good news.

I got there, she was probably a 7 or an 8. She had a very nice body and was cute and super friendly and made me feel really comfortable. The first night nothing much happened feet related. I got to see them and at one point I think in a bit of a drunken stupor I started asking her more about her feet and she made me get down on my knees and kiss them.

To describe her feet...I think they were size 7 and they were pretty wide. Stubby little toes.

I woke up in the morning first, got a shower and then sat on her couch and watched tv, nursing a hangover. She comes out about a half on hour later. I had to go soon so I asked her if I could rub her feet before I left. She teased me but put her socked feet in my lap.

I took her socks off and was rubbing her feet and getting pretty horny. She asked me if I wanted to kiss her feet. Kissing turned into sniffing. While I was sniffing her toes she got my dick out for me and stroked it a bit and was rubbing it with her other foot. That continued until I came on her soles.

Her feet were pretty stinky and I had the smell of her feet on my face all the way home.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if she is the one who initiates talking about the foot fetish...you get all hyped up you see her feet and you are anything but impressed.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
provenLoser
Board Regular
Member # 21637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for provenLoser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try to make the best of it. A pair of feet would have to be pretty bad on an otherwise really cool girl for me to lose interest. I don't really see bad feet on good looking girls that often.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links