Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » serenitys foot fatasy sextoy for sale.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: serenitys foot fatasy sextoy for sale.
spiderwebb
Board Regular
Member # 22928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spiderwebb   Email spiderwebb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just got one of these today...but i dont like it at all.
it just doesnt do anything for me... i painted the toes of it just now...but still i dont like it.
it cost me £35 too...

will sell it to anyone in the uk for £20.

pm me..

Posts: 22 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wondered if anyone ever actually bought those things. Question answered! [Laugh]

Next question... who is going to buy a sex toy used??? [Puke]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spiderwebb
Board Regular
Member # 22928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spiderwebb   Email spiderwebb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just cut it up and threw it in the bin... truely awful product.
the material has a serious toxic plastic smell...like cheap japanese toys or something...
avoid this so called sextoy at all costs.
christ..i can still smell this damn thing in my room.
revolting.
somebody needs to come up with a better foot fetish toy than that...
everything about it was just wrong.

Posts: 22 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..I dont hate it. No girlfriend right now so my only its the outlet for my fetish so I dont know. But he is right about the plastic smell really kinda ruins the toy

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what you guys will want if you have the money to spend.
http://www.realdoll.com/studio.asp

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
This is what you guys will want if you have the money to spend.
http://www.realdoll.com/studio.asp

Those are just scary. [Confused]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i´m not that desperate [Confused]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
i´m not that desperate [Confused]

Who is??????

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Yeah, imagine your mom coming over for a surprise visit to your place and she lets herself in and your "girlfriend" falls out of the closet when she goes to hang up her coat! HAR HAR HAR!!! Would make a great comedy scene for a movie!

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Yeah, imagine your mom coming over for a surprise visit to your place and she lets herself in and your "girlfriend" falls out of the closet when she goes to hang up her coat! HAR HAR HAR!!! Would make a great comedy scene for a movie!

Especially if it/she was well used and a lil' tatterd would probably resemble a dead body... Heart-attack Material [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking the same thing, i mean seriously, where would somebody hide something like that? And imagine somebody walkin by the house and seein ya dragging a lifeless lifelike body through the house to your bed? Or couch? Or where ever...

Haha, does it come with like a carrying case? I know it said some of the body parts were detachable? Can ya dismantle this realdoll? And if so, carrying life like body parts around the house? Would ya hide parts in different places like you're supposed to hide guns and ammo in different spots? And then in the same token would ya be rushin around to put her together? And what would somebody do if they found a leg in the laundry room? Haha

Too many questions, so little time.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a pretty sad indication of decaying sociability in man when shit like that sells. Positive I remember watching a documentary with some guy and his doll. Brrr.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links