Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » From Dominicana to the world!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: From Dominicana to the world!!
magnus78
Board Regular
Member # 5811

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnus78   Email magnus78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a proud fetish guy from the Dominican Republic, a place in the caribbean where always is summer and in every time you can find lots of juicy, sexy and good-cared feet and toes.
Im wondering if in this community could find a colleague from my country.
But any way thanks to all for this forum!!!

Greetings from Dominicana!

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bienvenido! even if you are not really a newbie [Tongue]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was beguinning to wonder if i was the only dominican in here. ique tiguere, como ta'.

PS: i'm in NY.

it is been 20 years since i spell tiquere, hope i did ok.LOL

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links