Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pay sites with just photos.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pay sites with just photos.
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find that sites with just photos no longer cut it for me. I mean, five or ten years ago they were great as we migrated from magazines to the internet. And they're fine now if they're free. When done well they are very nice to look at. But I would never pay for a site with just photos, no matter how incredible those photos may be. Nowadays they have to also contain video clips (and none of that silly slide show stuff either), preferably with sound, or at least a link to their clip store. So, it amazes me that there are still sites out there--pay sites--that only offer photos. Do any of you actually subscribe to such a site? And if so, why?

Regards,
mjc

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only one site of the six I've subscribed to lacked video content. Well let me re-state that. The content the site offered did not appeal to me.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a girl is hot, I'll be happy with lots of great shots of her at different angles.

With a video, when it gets to a certain point, I'm gonna pause it and look at a still shot anyways. [Big Grin]

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the cost of subscribing, these sites had better offer more than just still photos. I don't subscribe to any such sites myself -- and there are a lot of them. Frankly, it's cheaper to subscribe to a magazine for a year than to even one of these sites for just a few months. And if I subscribed to only a few of the ones I am interested in, I would be broke. Moreover, some of these sites appear to recycle the "sample" pics, which makes me wonder just how "new" all the pay stuff is.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i prefer cystal clear HQ pics than low quality videos.
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Podder, I agree. That's why I like the clip stores. I can pay for the content I want when I want it. And I'm not held hostage to the whims of the site owner: when and if she'll update, or discover that the "new" updates are just some recycled stuff from three months ago. Meanwhile, some poor sap is still paying out every single month regardless. In fact, with the advent of the pay-on-demand world via clip stores and others, and the increasing availability of broadband, I think subscription sites will soon be a thing of the past. There are just too many other much more efficient (and cheaper) content delivery systems out there. Having said that, however, Janet and Steve Mason seem to do it right. For example, I notice that they've recently added webcam shows for members. But, no doubt they are the exception. They're serious about what they do and do it well.

mjc

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find it the same. long ago i used to join fm concepts only for photos, but i will only join them nowadays for their videos more or less on their mouthmen site.

and i will go to their photo section for recreation but i always hit the videos first cuz that's what gets me off... is a good short scene that I can loop on my computer screen and masterbate too from my bed [Big Grin]

videos rock, slideshows with pics come in 2nd place, then really good single pic that I can stare at will come in 3rd if it is a great shot

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

You, I agree. Great photos are much more tolerable than lousy videos. But, I would pay for neither.

mjc

Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I used to jump from site to site trying to find a home because I like a mixture of vids & pics, but when I discoverd you tube/wu's feetlinks that declined reason being alot of the pics clips I spent my hard earned money for were free!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links