Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » footfetishtube opinions ??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: footfetishtube opinions ??
spiderwebb
Board Regular
Member # 22928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spiderwebb   Email spiderwebb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it seems that youtube still gets more foot videos uploaded that this site each day.
im not sure if fftube has some problems or not.
with feet being the biggest fetish id of thought this site would of been huge, with tons more clips..and longer ones too. and ofcourse more harcore,various clips... involving more varied situations.
one more thing...
for everyone who i hear complain that people think that foot fetishes are odd bizarre freaks or whatever...it might help if people would stop using words like SWEATY,SKINKY etc...

havent people thought that these phrases make it sound dirty?

try fragrant...it sounds much nicer

just a rant... i see others having em so this is my only one...
[Big Grin]

Posts: 22 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 6 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
rant away my friend!

Let folks use the words they want...just my opinion but I'm so into allowing people to be themselves that hey...if you like smelly feet then say it...explain it to your mate hoewver you can. Likewise be a good listener to her (or whoever the S.O. is) and fulfill her desires.

If a woman you're interested in finds what you're into "disgusting" or whatever...I say cut bait and fish a different hole...okthat's my rant to pile on. thanks for listening [Big Grin]

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solevenerator:

If a woman you're interested in finds what you're into "disgusting" or whatever...I say cut bait and fish a different hole...

Completely agreed there. There are plenty of women in the world who, at the very least, are open minded to things not exactly "normal" according to society. Once a woman feels comfortable with you and trusts you, she'll usually respond positively to attention lavished on her feet. If she doesn't, then that's her loss. Just move on and don't give it a second thought.

Oh yeah,... and about FFTube, I also thought this site would be more popular than it currently is. Maybe it's because it isn't exactly a mainstream website and only caters to people who like women's feet. It could be that youtube is so popular that people think that's the only place they can post videos because they don't know any better and haven't done any research about other places to post vids.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footfetishtube? Well, you cannot download videos like you can from youtube.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belay that... I keep getting an error now when I try to download from youtube. I think they, youtube, caught on to it.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually you can download from both of them. youtube has .flv file clips and footfetishtube has .swf file clips. sometimes the downloader goes down because many are using it all at once. but i have downloaded from both sites and then converted the clips to .wmv clips and .mpeg clips

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solevenerator:
If a woman you're interested in finds what you're into "disgusting" or whatever...I say cut bait and fish a different hole...

heck no man! i'd love to sit there and bask in her congruent reality with most women and instead just get a big boner while she looks at me like the dirty old man that I am [Big Grin]

ya gotta love her for the honesty if nothing else LOL.

speakin of honesty, i think fftube has better potential than youtube for feet stuff. i think in the initial phases there is trouble with bandwidth supply and demand so give it more time and more people will use it.

there's many times I've used it and just had to go surf somewhere else cuz the load time was too long. and there's also been exceptions where i've have fast experience, but none have been as fast as youtube yet.

just give it some time. youtube did not become it's wonder and glory overnight. well maybe it did, figurately speaking, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find the quality on fft v poor to be honest

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links