Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Body type and Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Body type and Soles
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's just my experience, but I've found that the curvier the woman the curvier and wrinklier the soles....I'm talking about cellulite city flab....I mean sensual guitar shape womanly shaped women..think Diva /Goddess here...

Thoughts?

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOPs...typo

I meant to type "I'm NOT talking about cellulite city flab"!!!!!!

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only type of woman and feet that i can say 90 percent of the time i do not find a attractive are the anorexic stick types.

but all woman are different, ya can generalise too easily. not nice to either really

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
the only type of woman and feet that i can say 90 percent of the time i do not find a attractive are the anorexic stick types.

but all woman are different, ya can generalise too easily. not nice to either really

AGREED! I have a couple of customers that come to my place looking that way. If they were to come down with a serious illness they would waste away to nothing in a couple of days.

I like a curvey gal too. I'm thinking the one former foot model that really fit this definition was Carol from Gazelle's Paw Brotherhood fame a few years back. She wasn't a salad fed stick insect and you could tell that you wouldn't break her easily if you had to bend her a certain way to get her toes in your face! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great im not alone! i cant stand boney feet! or boney women.

i dont know who this carol is cos im a bit onf newvbie to the internet but i will find out!

sounds awesome!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its something i found over the years, girls with big asses and smaller tits seem always to have high arches - and so, cute wrinkles, whereas girls with big tits and smaller butts tend to have flatter arches - this rule seems to apply no matter weather the girl herself is chubby or skinny.

[Cheers]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love curves... coke bottle, hour glass types, with some butt and pretty feet... Kim Kardashian, Aria Giovania, Vida Guerra, Pam Rodriguez, Druuna (drawings), Delilah Cotto, Joanna Shari, Beyonce' and Shakira come to mind right now and there are others (just a little foogy right now with names).

[ September 05, 2007, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think there's any sort of real corrolation, just like nature, there's all sorts of different variable and combinations that it's impossible to say what sort of woman will have which sort of feet.

Anyway, I tend to like women with nice, fuller, figures (as well as nice feet, but that goes without saying), but I think more important than that, I like a pretty face. So for me, girls like Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson are dreamgirls for me (and makes me realize how much I like girls with nice full lips as well).

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welp, I love thick chicks! They have such cute, small, meaty feet [Smile]
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Womanly curves rock fr sure and I appreciate all the perspectives above. LaDaemon is right about Carol from Gazelle///What ever happened to her? I think Wus stil has a photoset on her???
The Indian opera singer I'm dating is built sorta like her and her feet are bout 9-9.5 but I have yet to have the soles on my face....Gave her the pedicure though so hopefully soon and the pics for the board here!!!

shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

I fyou guys goto the feature models page 2 of our man Wus here...click on Carol..that's the lady we're mentioning above...super sexy IMHO...

Any of you guys ever feel a little self conscious if your gals body type is not the "norm" but her feet, personality etc...make you happy?

We're a very judgemental society and I lnow I work hard at not being so and not caring what others think...still always interesting to hear others opinions...
Lot's of people sy they don't care what others think but I think sometimes easer said than done...
Thoughts?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links