Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Beware of Craigslist!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beware of Craigslist!
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some here have discussed certain ads on Craigslist, and even the fact that they have replied to them. Probably not a good idea. See this news item: Police Target Craigslist

Regards,
mjc

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's some scary shit! that's why i prefer the streets with a modeling contract. it's a great form of immunity, LOL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's not to worry about -the only crazy people on Craig's List post in the Musical Instruments category.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To quote Carlin: "Selling is legal, fucking is legal...why isn't selling fucking legal?"
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting... I didn't know this... you can learn alot from Wufeetlinks.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharch lover
Board Regular
Member # 23819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharch lover   Email higharch lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is that I'm glad I live in Canada.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cs:
To quote Carlin: "Selling is legal, fucking is legal...why isn't selling fucking legal?"

They cant tax it ??? just an idea lmaoooo
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cs:

Nice [Laugh]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I'm pretty much thru with my local Craigslist anyway because if u place an ad there's either no reply, or it's some backwoods girl who thinks her feet r actually nice...I've placed all the foot ads u can think of from vulgar to super professional modeling ads...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's not fair in my opinion. If you want to have sex and want to pay for it with your hard earned cash (foot fetish or not) I believe you are entitled to do just that. I always just ask if they want to model their feet though.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you take your time. and pay attention you should be allright. if the girls pics are somewhat sexy and she is in a hotel/motel room and she is from out of town visiting, washington las vegas ect. just google the phone area code and youll know where they r from. policia dont use out of state cell phones for stings. another thing is u cant get arrested for talking to someone. ask the girls questions if they answer them they r cops if they dont they r legit, i know it sounds weird but alot of women in the biz wont talk business until your face to face. if you got one on the line sayin yeah baby come on over ill suck this and let you do that, they either are a cop or got a pimp and you dont want that shit anyway. be careful, fellow foot friends, any other questions dont hesitate to ask. i have had a fetish for feet all my life and it helps to belong to the OC Sherif dept also..... PS yes I misspelled on purpose so I don’t get caught lol.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
decent, thanks fella, sort ppls paranoia out.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, for one, Foot Lover Of London hit it on the head. They cannot control it and tax it. If the government could tax it, it would promote it due to the love of money.

Police are setting people up all over the place. There are a lot of crooked cops too.

I say the people fight back by video taping and recording police behaviour as much as possible.

Hell, we should set the cops up too. Why not, they do it to everyone else.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I say the people fight back by video taping and recording police behaviour as much as possible.
"

yes.i think everyone should have the ability to record a little bit of video if something goes down around them.bet a small digicam for a hundred bucks if you have to.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links