Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » We're Spreading Like Wildfire...Look @ This Link!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We're Spreading Like Wildfire...Look @ This Link!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Alm3MEve86ItlL8AqbVur5wjzKIX?qid=20070905142542AAVYydg

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting to read the reactions from these women: one is puzzled, while another is not but seems repulsed by the thought that someone would suck her toes. Still, the more women who are aware of men's interest in their feet, the more there could be who might at least be curious about foot loving.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I notice that one of our own chimed in on one of the answers. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes looking at feet it just like looking at well looked after teeth! so naive young lady. if only she knew what we spoke about in this forum!!

at least she knows about looking after her feet!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it how she seems so naive to the feet thing then says she wants guys to kiss her feet and suck her toes.

Anyone know this girl? Lolz

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
I love it how she seems so naive to the feet thing then says she wants guys to kiss her feet and suck her toes.

I agree. Actually kind of makes me a bit suspicious- but hopefully she's being straight up. Glad she brought up the question.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahaaa
BANNED
Member # 6288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahaaa         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like it was posted by some guy who gets off to chicks talking about their feet.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just posted a reply to it.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ahaaa:
Looks like it was posted by some guy who gets off to chicks talking about their feet.

Oh, God I hope not. This whole thread becomes irrelevent then [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find that most women who hate feet, don't like thier own either. So how could she say she hates feet, but she has nice ones she says? I think shes just one of those super-opinionated or "outspoken" women that have no idea what the hell she is even saying because she is too busy just trying to say something. There is nothing wrong with being opinionated but have knowledge of what you are saying, so you won't sound like an asshole. And maybe then, people might take what you say into consideration.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see the one who said she can't stand feet but has nice feet! Maybe we could change her mind huh?
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ras:
I find that most women who hate feet, don't like thier own either. So how could she say she hates feet, but she has nice ones she says? I think shes just one of those super-opinionated or "outspoken" women that have no idea what the hell she is even saying because she is too busy just trying to say something. There is nothing wrong with being opinionated but have knowledge of what you are saying, so you won't sound like an asshole. And maybe then, people might take what you say into consideration.

Most of the girls i've dated couldn't stand other peoples feet, completely hated sometimes the idea i liked feet, but loved their own feet. Talk about being opinionated, go practice what ya preach here, brother.

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:

I agree. Actually kind of makes me a bit suspicious- but hopefully she's being straight up. Glad she brought up the question.
My current girlfriend LOVES her feet and the attention i give them, she has always been rather naive in the idea of finding a guy who enjoyed her feet as much or more than she does. And has told me numerous times that's she often fantasized about having a guy get down and kiss her feet and suck her toes, but just never had the nerve to ask a guy or always had guys who would barely even look at or massage them and simply hated feet. (so she was almost in one of our boats here guys)

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was definitely a dude...

Pathetic attempt.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links