Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What are collapsible arches?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are collapsible arches?
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was asking my date to point her toes in her heels last night and I got a good lookat at her wrinkles on th arch...I asked her about her arches...(she's athletic and strong, and curvy) and she said she has collapsible arches so she has to wear orthotics when she runs?

What does this mean? She teaches yoga, dances etc,..so I'm very curious...does this mean she has great arch flexibility ..even more wrinkles when she points (i hope especially when I'm priviledged to get them on my face [Big Grin]

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joanne
Loyal Member
Member # 24406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joanne   Email Joanne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"collapsible arches " sounds so sexy, i think it means when she points there are big wrinkles in the arch :- ) (or at least thats what i hope she means)

can you post some pics of her feet?

Joanne
xxxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i looked and didn't really find anything.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After googling around it seems though it may be related to flat feet??. Ihaven't gotten a real good luck but I dorecall nice wrinkles...Is it possible for someone with flat feet to have nice wrinkled soles? I recall Lexi Lapetina??

I like this gal but I may be bummed if she has flat feet (: any thoughts?

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever it means, it sounds painful. Sounds like her feet could give way at any moment, poor girl.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever it is, collapsible arches don't sound very pleasant at all.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solevenerator:
After googling around it seems though it may be related to flat feet??. Ihaven't gotten a real good luck but I dorecall nice wrinkles...Is it possible for someone with flat feet to have nice wrinkled soles? I recall Lexi Lapetina??

I like this gal but I may be bummed if she has flat feet (: any thoughts?

didn't you watch her flex and point her toes?? How do you mean, if she has flat feet you'd be bummed out? Did ya not get a look at them and be able to tell for yourself if they were flat or not? Collapsible arches plus the need for orthopedic socks or shoes would probably indicate a bone structure problem in my opinion and would mean too much stress as eliza put it would mean they could give way under too much pressure at any point. Just my opinion, but it seems plausible.

Quick edit, i went and did some googling my self and found a few different things like this. I'd imagine this is what she is talking about, and either she has extremely high arches that need extra support, or super flat feet in need of some arching support. Collapsible Arch

[ September 06, 2007, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: DaBootman ]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Collapsible arches means that she has an arch when her feet are resting but when she exerts pressure on her foot by standing, then her arches almost touch the floor. This is why she needs orthotics to give her support for her arches or help eliminate the possibility of surgery.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Thanks gang,

DaBootman and Creamysoles are right ...

In fact as wetalked last night she told me she loves high heels for that very reason so she maintains her arch. She has nver received foot worship so I think I'll know soon for sure and then maybe pictures. [Big Grin]

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have that problem. i have flat feet! i hate my feet and all mens feet! banish them all!!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links