Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Starting a FF website

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Starting a FF website
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 11 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well a friend of mine, after learning of my foot fetish, has asked me about starting a website. I know a the functional part of running one but what is involved in the legal stuff, copywriting, 2257 rules, and membership stuff? Things like that. Can anyone on here, preferrably moderators, give me any info or resources to go to? It would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CCBill, Big Horn Enterprises or Verotel Tickets Club are the best ways to go for managing memberships.

You need signed model releases and a copy of ID proving the model is over 18. With regards to copyright you either have to own the content or have usage rights in writing from the copyright owner.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alice gave the most perfect concise summary i could think of.

follow that advice and you are on your way.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it me, or are there a lot of people asking about starting websites?

This should help...

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007222
[I corrected the link - Hal]

[ September 08, 2007, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links