Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So I was watching the michigan game...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So I was watching the michigan game...
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and was about to turn it off when I got a glimpse of the cheerleaders and it looked like they were barefoot! couldnt be sure seeing the camera was on them for only a couple of seconds. Anyway did a little research and found this pic
http://www.rizzosports.com/mich2.jpg but seeing they werent dressed like that I wonder if it was oregons cheerleaders... anyone else see it?

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I did a double take myself. After looking hard, I realized they were really low cut, skin colored shoes like the ones in the picture.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I get for only watching the first half of the Michigan game...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GO BUCKEYES! Originally from Ohio and have to comment anytime U of M is mentioned.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GO FREAKIN DUCKS!!!

That win was sweeeeeeeet!

[Woot] [Cheers] [Woot]

Oregon our alma mater
We will guard thee on and on
Fellows gather round and cheer her
Chant her glory Oregon
Roar the praises of her warriors
Sing the story Oregon
On to victory urge the heroes
Of our MIGHTY OREGON

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there was a way to cheer for both teams to lose it would be this week.

The only bright side is either ND or Michigan will be 0-3 afterwards.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just glad Michigan is 0-2 and Michigan State is 2-0.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ESPN occasionally shows cheerleading competitions, and the girls sometimes do their routines barefooted.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
If there was a way to cheer for both teams to lose it would be this week.

The only bright side is either ND or Michigan will be 0-3 afterwards.

we suck so bad now, seriously.

i'm a norte dame fan of course.

[Cry]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
GO FREAKIN DUCKS!!!

That win was sweeeeeeeet!

[Woot] [Cheers] [Woot]

Oregon our alma mater
We will guard thee on and on
Fellows gather round and cheer her
Chant her glory Oregon
Roar the praises of her warriors
Sing the story Oregon
On to victory urge the heroes
Of our MIGHTY OREGON

I truly enjoyed the game. The mighty 'Big Blue' is now, 'Tiny Blue.' [Laugh]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
The mighty 'Big Blue' is now, 'Tiny Blue.' [Laugh]

Indeed, Footman9!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(I'll stay out of the football discussion...)

Interesting shoes- look like ballet slippers. Wonder why they're wearing that kind of shoe?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed that too. I Dont think I've ever seen cheerleaders do any ballet style stuff. But I might have to catch one of those cheerleader compitions on ESPN to see if any other squads wear those.

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links