Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who Has Yet to Get Feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who Has Yet to Get Feet?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know there are some of us out there who haven't even massaged feet, sucked toes or anything. This thread doesn't intend to call anybody out, but rather to help those who are 'foot virgins' get some feet, because to me it really isn't that hard. If it is hard, consoling here at Wu's will help you out [Joint]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm.....(i wish there was a hand raising smiley, lol.)
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*stays aways from thread*
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've gotten feet, haven't you blackHx? Thought it's been almost two decades for you?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, i haven't
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
You've gotten feet, haven't you blackHx? Thought it's been almost two decades for you?

lol, i'm only 19. it hasn't been two decides of anything for me.
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
closest i've come is massaging the feet of a lady i work with. other than that, i've yet to experience sucking on a woman's toes [Cry]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:

lol, i'm only 19. it hasn't been two decides of anything for me.
My bad, bro didn't realize that [Confused]

You'll get a nice dosage, man

And it's not exactly like I've had all the feet I've wanted either - I've massaged feet and the friend I mentioned in Babeflover's thread let me lick/suck her toes one time, that really is it other than non-consensual sleepy feet in the past.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:

lol, i'm only 19. it haven't had two decades of anything.
My bad, bro didn't realize that [Confused]

You'll get a nice dosage, man

And it's not exactly like I've had all the feet I've wanted either - I've massaged feet and the friend I mentioned in Babeflover's thread let me lick/suck her toes one time, that really is it other than non-consensual sleepy feet in the past.

lol, i hope so. but i'm starting to lose hope little by little tho. i don't know. [Confused]
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[/qb]
lol, i hope so. but i'm starting to lose hope little by little tho. i don't know. [Confused] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Look, while you AREN'T getting feet, don't stress yourself out in the meantime. Just stay cool and relax, don't get your hopes up, but don't feel as if anything is out of your reach either.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
quote:

lol, i hope so. but i'm starting to lose hope little by little tho. i don't know. [Confused] [/QB]
Look, while you AREN'T getting feet, don't stress yourself out in the meantime. Just stay cool and relax, don't get your hopes up, but don't feel as if anything is out of your reach either. [/QB][/QUOTE]idk, i'm starting to get a bit impatiant. thank goodness i have the self-control not to do anything stupid. but it gets depressing sometimes, i must admit.
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you guys meeting women? If not, get out there and meet some. Are you guys attractive? If not go shopping, get a hair cut and shave. Be more fun to be around. Basically whatever is holding you back, fix it.

Just as i'm see through when i'm talking o a girl and trying to get laid, so will you when "trying to get feet". You've honestly have to try and befriend them for who theyare. The physical stuff then follows if she's attracted to you. Oh, if you're not hooking up, odds are you're getting nothing else including "feet". Work on that. Hang out with guys that get girls so you can learn from them.
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah im a also what this thread is calling "foot virgin", heck im a virgin in general so i guess that explains why no feet action for me, i think miss right will come eventually and if that happens, then ill start worryin about how im gonna come out and indugle etc
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jks got a feetish   Author's Homepage   Email jks got a feetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im real picky bout girls man, i wont tell none of ma mates y im picky bt the reason is that i gotta have a girl with nice feet, if the chicks hot and shes wearing sneeks, i got find a way to get them off her or wait till a time where she shows, and 80% of the time, the most attractive girls aint got attractin feet, so think on that if it makes any sense, n bein a virgin aint bad at all, im not a virgin n its hard for me to get laid cuz its been like 6 months since i had my willy wet n i feel like a virgin, n i dont feel bad bout it or nothing, so keep ur heads up guys, when ur time comes, itll come, trust me [Tongue]
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got more feet by the time I was 18 then in the next 11 years of my life...

You younguns need to get girlfriends and stop worrying about how they will react.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links