Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does the web make your fetish more intense?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does the web make your fetish more intense?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funy. When I was in basic*boot camp) for 7 weeks I had no access to the net. Heck, i didn't see a barefoot woman for weeks! Anyway initially women were the last thing on my mind, but as the training came to a close and I got used to the craziness my mind started to think about women again(imagine not being aroused for 5 weeks). Well when I was finnally able to have time to myself feet were the last thing on my mind. It wasn't until a month or so later that I was able to start checking out wu's again and I fell into old habits. Making me wonder what efect this site and those like it have n the mind and the strength of the fetish. What do you guys think?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yes it does! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's actually a very good question, GQ. After giving it some time to think over, I was able to come up with a more accurate answer where I'm concerned.

In the beginning, I was very happy to get any sort of feet from any ladies that were willing to indulge me in my fetish. After the sites started popping up such as FMConcepts and others, I was then dropping all of my search since I had access to all these great ladies who have beautiful feet I have never seen before. As time went by, my fetish started to grow more intense, but this had nothing to do with the internet but more with age and seeing a lot of women shopping, at work and whatnot showing off their feet. I think some of you will agree on that part. Anyway, I realize that the internet has made me desensitized with general feet resulting in more specific attraction to certain size, features, etc. The point is that I know what I like now and sites like Wu's only solidify it.

The one thing I will say is that I come on here more often than not to converse with others about their thoughts, experiences and findings WHICH would have been close to impossible if we didn't have the internet and sites like Wu's. Hope that kind of answers your question, GQ. [Big Grin]

[ September 14, 2007, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: Creamysoles ]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it does since this, and other sites certainly "feed the need". Then it's just a cycle: need to see> go to a site to see> then you want/need to see some more...
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kinda, but being in college makes it more intense then looking on the net.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it wasn't for the web, it would never had occured to me to actually record the footplay I love so much. I first stumbled across The Sole Patrol guy who used to tape candids in San Francisco back in the late 90's. Not long after that, I discovered Foot Patrol and started ordering his candid videos. Even though he taped some awesome soles, he didn't often capture the footplay I crave. So I eventually started taping my own candids. Now I'm hooked! Thanks to the internet, I've become a candid footplay junkie!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jks got a feetish   Author's Homepage   Email jks got a feetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what creamy soles says is my answer, 30 year old feet i like the best, just because of the internet, i mean im 19 n im attracted to someones feet thats 11 years older than me, its crazy........god bless the internet [Tongue]
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links