Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you like crossed-ankled footplay?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you like crossed-ankled footplay?
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm apologizing ahead of time to the oldheads who may have read my earlier threads on this topic. I figure there are some newies who may want to chime in. I'm always on the lookout for kindred spirits! [Laugh]

Anyway, my favorite foot activity to witness is footplay when the woman has her ankles crossed. I like seeing her use the toes of the top foot to brush, rub, grip, tangle with and flick the toes of the bottom foot. [Drool] I dig it when she has her feet bent underneath a chair, when she's lying on her stomach with her feet in the air and especially when she has her legs streched out in front of her! [Jerkoff]

I've been taping candid footplay for 6 years and ogling it even longer, but I never get tired of it. Unfortunately for me, only a minority of women engage in it. I can patrol for hours in a place like Sheep Meadow in Central Park, where(on a nice weekend day) there are literally thousands of barefoot women, and leave with little or no footage. Then again, sometimes I leave having filled up an entire tape! [Woot]

Over the years I've ogled the footplay of many different races and ethnicities. In this time I've found that Asian women are the most likely to rub their feet together. They're also the best toe spreaders and wigglers, which are my second and third favorite foot activities to witness. Asian girls have saved the day or me on many occaisions!

Any of you other guys into seeing foot on foot rubbing? Anyone have similar viewing experience? I sure hope I'm not the only guy who loves to see a woman garnering pleasure from her own feet.
For me sensual footplay is the ultimate turn on!

BTW, I not as big a fan of shoeplay and/or dipping. Just wanted to clarify. [Smile]

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd agree with you ( I love the stomach pose) and it looks like I'll have to check out this place in Central Park, usually I check out Bryant.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live for this pose. Both feet out showing everything, wrinkles, polish and my favorite the arches. I search for mature women because they still wear closed shoes, such as flats or loafers or cloesd mules. I love to be surprised to see fingers unpolished, but when the shoe falls down in that pose you can see if the toes are polished. Over the years some of the greatest views have come from women in the cross ankle pose. Dangling is okay but I prefer bare cross ankles any time or anywhere.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yes I do like cross ankled footplay! I get [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do that all the time! I'm always rubbing my feet together and it's not quite crossed ankles but I really like hooking my achilles tendon between my toes for some reason.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds hot Alice! Do you have an video of your feet rubbing together on your site? I prefer candid/unconscious footplay, but I can get into staged action if it appears to be natural.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
play is good!!! beit shoeplay or footplay. it's all good. i prefer footplay over shoe play.. but... shoeplay for me is more mood-dependent.

RPM

p.s. i know that last stament sounds lame.. but that is how i feel about it

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links