Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 2 different women...2 different dates ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 different women...2 different dates ...
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I recent ly went out with an Indian women who is curvy with wide flat feet and then a very athletic Russian with incredible legs and soft high arched feet.

What I find most interesting is the Indian Lady has really hard feet and The Russina lady wears heels all the time and her feet are like butter...

Now to be fair I have not had a complete sole inspection of either but are any of you surprised at my findings? just curious.

Date 1 with Russina lady last night and she actually place her leg across my knee and let me feel...OMG does a killer set of legs always end up with great feet?

I have to say I feel very luck to habve met this woman and guess I'm a lttle overwhelmed by her legs and feet. I have gone out with beautful ladies before but not one who has and shows off such lovely limbs.

Several of you are fortunate to have significant others who indulge your passions so maybe you can give me some feedback as to when you first met .

In other words, when you expressed your love for her legs and feet would she always show them off to you and make sure she was always pedicured etc...?

Does shecontinue to flaunt them and tease you in public?

I hope this woman is the real deal ( like Le Sultry Sasha and LeDaemon's lady)...guess I never thought these women really exist (know what I mean)

Well , athletic Russian lady and I are going to yoga together on Saturday so I will update my "sole findings" then, [Wink]

Sorry for rambling and thanks for reading and responding.

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solevenerator:
What I find most interesting is the Indian Lady has really hard feet and The Russina lady wears heels all the time and her feet are like butter...

My guess is the Russian is used to taking
better care of their feet, something most Indian women are not used to doing.

quote:
OMG does a killer set of legs always end up with great feet?
Not always, but when it does it's pure heaven IMHO!

quote:
In other words, when you expressed your love for her legs and feet would she always show them off to you and make sure she was always pedicured etc...?
Mine sure did, because she loves making me happy. She felt quite badly that I had kept it secret all those years (which I did, but would never do again) and began indulging me completely in everything I wanted foot-wise.

quote:
Does she continue to flaunt them and tease you in public?
My wife has no problems showing off her feet, though I wouldn't say she overtly teases me with them.

quote:
I hope this woman is the real deal...
I hope she is too my friend. Sounds like a killer lady who could keep you quite happy!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solevenerator:
Several of you are fortunate to have significant others who indulge your passions so maybe you can give me some feedback as to when you first met .

Does shecontinue to flaunt them and tease you in public?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links