Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » If she has the feet and legs of your dreams and ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If she has the feet and legs of your dreams and ...
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would rather indulge your fetish than have sex...What would you do?

Could you live with just having fetish based orgasms with your partner or is traditional sex necessary? (not that there are any women out there like this [Laugh] )

Just curious...Happy Sunday all!

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i probably have less sex with my partner than the average couple due to my fetish. and i can go without sex because i enjoy her feet so much. but i do think its necessary to have regular sex to maintain a healthy relationship. without it at all it wouldnt be right
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree lamp...the advent of this post was based on date 2 with this lady last night who was telling me she likes vibrators over long sex and would enjoy teasing me with my fetish and roleplaying more than actual sex..she's 35, Eastern European and my sense is that she has found her way of orgasming and will give me mine and she will not allow herself to be cast into a traditional role..
purely specualtion at this point of course...

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could go without sex--traditional sex, that is--if she let me have access to her feet whenever I wanted.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would definitely need the sex too but more fetish stuff like footjobs or things like that would definitely compliment my needs and reduce the actual amount of sex i would need. Did that make sense. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say go for what she's giving. wouldn't phase me. I could get that and only that for along time...but eventually Im gonna need sex.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as i love Kim's feet, I enjoy the whole sex package which of course nicludes her feet.. The feeling of her tight women parts coupled withthe smell of her feet is incredible

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to think I could live with that

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grey Fox
Board Regular
Member # 5552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grey Fox   Author's Homepage   Email Grey Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is coming from a complete virgin, okay. If a girl would allow me access to her feet anytime, then yes, I can go without traditional sex.

--------------------
Grey Fox

Posts: 19 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only go so long without sex. Though in a past relationship, toward the end of it, all i wanted anything to do with was the girls feet. Mainly due to my lack of interest in said girl. (felt her feet were cleaner than the rest of her)

That being said, i know how much i enjoy my fetish, and the thought of having my every fantasy involving it fulfilled instead of having sex does sound appealing and would probably last quite some time, so long as she was ok with it. But there are still times where nothing beats a raw session in the sack... I need that kind of relief, if you will. But just getting footjobs and stuff sounds great, because there's no work involved for me, and if there was any, it'd be some i enjoy being it involves her feet. Sometimes sex becomes more work than it's worth if you think too much about it, or you're really worried about whether or not the person you're with is into it. So long as she is and you can get her "hers" and you "yours" so to speak, all in one shot it's all good.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i could most definitely live with trading conventional sex for lifelong footjobs from my perfect mate

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have to have sex, i'm glad i don't have to choose.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most foot guys could live without sex if we had feet related play, it's our partners who couldn't.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago, I dated a girl with a VERY LOW sex drive. She rarely, if ever, got the urge to have sex. She just wasn't interested in it.

However, she was VERY active in my foot fetish. Her feet would always find their way to my crotch, whether laying on the couch, sitting at a table, whatever. She actually loved pleasing me with her feet. She always wore different nylons, stockings, or socks that turned me on. She had a sort of a sock fetish in that she had at least 100 different pairs of socks and nylons and always wore them (even in the summer) which was fine by me because I LOVE them. Bare feet really don't do much for me.

It got to the point where I started to feel that she was getting cheated. I tried everything. Even DATY really didn't get her going, and I've been told that I'm very skillfull in that department.

So, to answer the question, I could personally go without intercourse for a while, but eventually it would bother me that she was not getting the same pleasure. There's nothing like making a woman cum HARD.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I could go without sex--traditional sex, that is--if she let me have access to her feet whenever I wanted.

I'm thinking that I could too. My fetish currently has a very strong hold on me. I would insist on helping her to climax though too is she wanted it.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links