Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is it just me or are chicks guarding their feet more than ever? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is it just me or are chicks guarding their feet more than ever?
sniffjo
Loyal Member
Member # 12210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffjo   Email sniffjo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many of you here notice how chicks today don't kick off their sandals, clogs, flip flops or heels as much. I mean they may and they do but what they don't do like they did up til a few years ago and even moreso 10, 15 or more years ago is kick their bare feet back like say under their chair.
To me it seems like every university library I enter the girls seem to know that I'm after their feet well before I get their. They seem to always have their legs crossed as if they are secretaries and nowadays if they even detect you checking out their feet or any thing such or see you going after some other chicks feet, they'll go to the front reference desk librarian to tattle and so will guys. I hate guys that do that.
But more on the subject it just seems like in my daily travels for feet to admire and get thrills off from I'm given a short period of time. These girls today like I said seem to all either sit indian style the whole time, the kind where you don't see their soles or they sit with their legs crossed. Even if they take one leg for a moment, they'll then cross the other one.
Have any of you noticed this?

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not at all, infact I'd dare cite the opposite of your theory! Two girls in two my classes regularly kick off the flip flops and sit Indian-style showing their soles mmmmm!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well man if you have been busted before by them then maybe yes they do know to hide the peds when your around! [Tongue]
Just depends on the girl I think...some girls hate wearing socks/shoes and can ONLY go barefoot..some hate their feet so therefore do not show them...could also have something to do with the weather/climate. Im starting to see less and less peds nowadays up here! [Cry]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Soldier
Board Regular
Member # 16789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Soldier   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Soldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Well man if you have been busted before by them then maybe yes they do know to hide the peds when your around! [Tongue]
Just depends on the girl I think...some girls hate wearing socks/shoes and can ONLY go barefoot..some hate their feet so therefore do not show them...could also have something to do with the weather/climate. Im starting to see less and less peds nowadays up here! [Cry]

Couldn't have said it better. It depends on the girl. It also depends on how your acting around the ladies. If you don't really act like you have a goal in a college library, then you can easily spook college girls. But every now and then you come across that girl who is going to show her feet no matter what. It's usually asian girls that are the most consistent. I hope that doesn't sound racist. But I do know this to be a fact.

--------------------
 -

Foot Soldier Plus: Quality candid feet clips from women of all races. http://www.clips4sale.com/2409

Posts: 37 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got to agree with Foot Soldier. Asian girls almost always bring it with smoking hot footplay! However, sometimes you do have to wait a while for the girl do get out of that shitty "Indian style" pose. I hate that! I've also notice that the popularity of filp-flops has lead to less sole expsure and footplay. I guess they're comfortable enough that the girl doesn't find it necessary to go completely bare. That's why, unlike most footguys, I don't really like flops. Maybe you should try public parks. That's where I spot a lot of hot action. If you choose to stick to the library, try not to be so obvious. You're going to get yourself in trouble!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:

yeah dude, seriously, it's a library. pretend to read a book or something.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sniffjo
Loyal Member
Member # 12210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffjo   Email sniffjo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with all of you. It may just be the popularity of flip flops which werent as popular lets say 10 years ago when finding sexy bare soles on a consistent basis was much much easier than today. I am pretty discrete so I don't know if that's all of it on a few occasions Ive slipped. But yeah, that indian style stuff is anoying as hell and it's like they won't come out of it until it's time for them to put their shoes back on and leave.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have not noticed that happening in Florida at all! (Thank goodness)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
School is horrible rarely does foot action happen there so I could see where you're coming from. It's tough I hear stories on this forum of members who go to school and like 5 classmates take off flip flops and go barefoot, something I always dream of. I could counter it though by saying some girls do like to show their feet (beach, Bryant Park for those who know about that place).
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now, being dead honest, chicks sitting Indian style with their soles exposed is not something that's common but rather commonplace!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subtlety is the key to good perving. Heh.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesboy123
Board Regular
Member # 25218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesboy123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends...here in TX there's not much going on, but back in CA there was a plethora of it...
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw 10 armed guards around this one girl's shoes as she tried on a new pair at PayLess. It was nuts! [Joint] Heehee... I haven't really noticed anything different than the norm.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I don't know if chicks are guarding them more than ever, but I am sure peeking more than ever. Nowadays I look at feet and get noticed more than ever. Twice in the last week, I check out the peds and look up and the chicks are looking RIGHT at me noticing me. Instead of getting all nervous and flustered, I simply smile back and get all excited. I am finally at a point where I am comfortable talking to others about my fetish, and this might seem unusual, but I am more comfortable talking to people I don't know well at all about my liking for feet, rather than those that I know very well. I think part of it is because I am so used to talking to you guys here at Wu's about it, basically for the last three years I have been talking about my foot fetish extensively to those I really don't know surely making it easier for me in the long run to talk to prospective women about it.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's more freaks on the loose man, they are getting paranoid [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links