Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » reveal your foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: reveal your foot fetish
job
Board Regular
Member # 10084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for job     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok well you cant really reveal your foot fetish unless your a facebook user. i am so i thought maybe a few ppl could take exception to this. if you have facebook make sure you have the honesty box application. then invite all the ppl (girls) you want and if a girl u think has nice feet...then tell them. some think its weird and some actually LIKE the compliment and talk about them.

also if a girl thinks its weird or creepy then it doesnt matter bcuz she'll never know who it is [Smile]

Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's this beautiful girl in my class we're talking 10/10 and I just started talking to her....too bad she has a boyfriend though, and damn he's the luckiest of the lucky...but trust me no timid feelings on my part she's that rare girl who is very very hot with very very hot feet....and about the Honesty application, she could narrow down which of her friends have the application and stuff so eh I dunno.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovesexyfeet
Member # 26272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovesexyfeet   Email Lovesexyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love sexy feet and toes, especially in a very sexy pair of highheels. Yummy.....
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bad idea.
complimenting feet = she thinks you're a psycho and doesnt talk to you again.

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack8
Board Regular
Member # 10504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes but she won't know it's you will she.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GimmeFeet:
bad idea.
complimenting feet = she thinks you're a psycho and doesnt talk to you again.

not always.. what if she's gotten a pedicure, great compliment to give
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links