Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is there a conspiracy to stop us from admiring a female's sexy bare soles?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is there a conspiracy to stop us from admiring a female's sexy bare soles?
sniffjo
Loyal Member
Member # 12210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffjo   Email sniffjo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it just me or has anyone else here ever felt as if there was a grand conspiracy to keep you from getting next to a sexy female's bare soles?
I mean it used to be that there'd be some guy who'd get on your last nerves sitting inbetween you and the female subject often he himself would be be a competing freak of some sort. But now I swear, it seems as if I'm in a game where the object of it is to keep me from scoring by having free and easy access to a female's bare soles.
Just about every library, computer lab, cafeteria, lawn-you name it, I'm always surrounded by big beef head dudes who just flop their asses down both in front of her and somwhere across where they can see. And to make it worse it seems like they always have wandering eyes as if they're undercover cops watching your every move.
I get into a library spot a decent or very nice looking girl with potential of sliding her soles out of her shoes and sitting right behind her is some dude usually or fat girl on occassion.
I just can't win. I've been running into this problem for the past two years most of the time. On a rare occassion do I get a breakthrough. It's rough esp when you're getting excited only to see some dude sitting there and knowing you can't relax with him around. It's been so bad that at times the girl would leave first and the dude would still be sitting there long after she's left.
It was never like this for me until about 4-5 years ago. That's when the whole foot search, sniff and admiration became more frustrating than exciting and enjoyable. How about any of you here?

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blame the Illuminati...it's all their fault!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:

They have alot to answer for [Blush]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<--- Big meathead dude next to the object of your desire;o)

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really feel your pain. I never had that problem before...or wait, maybe once or twice, but I never cared if the guy was looking at me or not. I don't have a problem with strangers knowing my fetish, just the closest ones to you that make a difference.

<--- Dude sitting all the way in the corner drinking a tripleshot latte observing everything.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe these guys are the girls' husbands/boyfriends/fathers!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In high school, every time I stared at a girl's feet in class, there seemed like somebody was always there, trying to figure out what my eyes were fixed on.

And that was so frustrating because i spent four years, trying to see the feet of every attractive girl at least once!

The solution? Buy some shades! [Evil Grin]

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:

They have alot to answer for [Blush]
lol

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sniffjo:
Is it just me or has anyone else here ever felt as if there was a grand conspiracy to keep you from getting next to a sexy female's bare soles?
I mean it used to be that there'd be some guy who'd get on your last nerves sitting inbetween you and the female subject often he himself would be be a competing freak of some sort. But now I swear, it seems as if I'm in a game where the object of it is to keep me from scoring by having free and easy access to a female's bare soles.
Just about every library, computer lab, cafeteria, lawn-you name it, I'm always surrounded by big beef head dudes who just flop their asses down both in front of her and somwhere across where they can see. And to make it worse it seems like they always have wandering eyes as if they're undercover cops watching your every move.
I get into a library spot a decent or very nice looking girl with potential of sliding her soles out of her shoes and sitting right behind her is some dude usually or fat girl on occassion.
I just can't win. I've been running into this problem for the past two years most of the time. On a rare occassion do I get a breakthrough. It's rough esp when you're getting excited only to see some dude sitting there and knowing you can't relax with him around. It's been so bad that at times the girl would leave first and the dude would still be sitting there long after she's left.
It was never like this for me until about 4-5 years ago. That's when the whole foot search, sniff and admiration became more frustrating than exciting and enjoyable. How about any of you here?

Yeah I feel u too especially where I am in the South because everybody just "stares" for some reason...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Question posed by sniffjo:
Is there a conspiracy to stop us from admiring a female's sexy bare soles?

No, but it sure seems that way sometimes doesn't it? When I do get a good view, though, it just makes it that much better! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by solelvr2007:
Yeah I feel u too especially where I am in the South because everybody just "stares" for some reason...

I'm currently in the South East and know exactly what you're talking about.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sniffjo, I know exactly what you mean. Makes me wonder if I will ever get to enjoy female feet ever again.
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links