Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Alert for New Yorkers: Bryant Park lawn re-opens today!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alert for New Yorkers: Bryant Park lawn re-opens today!
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the world's most ideal foot viewing spot is scheduled to open at 11:30am today after being closed the last 3 weeks for Fashion Week. [Hop] For some reason they're closing it again at 2:30 [Mad] and re-opening it at 5:00. For those who don't know, BP is where realbaresoles gets most of his soles and face segmnents. Lots of women there will prop their bare tootsies up on a chair for everyone to see! [Drool] Anyway, I think we have about 3 weeks of soles on seats until the lawn closes for the season, not to re-open until May, 2008. [Cry] Get it in while you can. I'm charging my camcorder batteries right now! [Wink] See you there?!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhhh not re opening until May 2008??? I remember years back the Yankees had their Rally Monday for the playoffs there which was in October. I'll definitely have to go there sometime before it closes.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sucked, it rained all day!!!
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got some good stuff on Friday though. That was the day the lawn first re-opened. BTW, the next 3 days there's an Indian festival being held there so don't sleep Roy! I know how much you love those Indian soles!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whassup eusak!! It was nice to see you today!! As I told you, I only couple of indians, which really pissed me off and I left!! To be honest, Im getting tired of asian soles and the rest!! Right now, Im mostly after indians, sistas and arabs!!
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re: roynabe;

So, are you saying that if a asian girl put her feet square in your face, right now, that you'd reject them ?
Damn, Dude, what's up with that ?

footjoyboy

[Confused]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Hell no footjoyboy, I sure will go for it, LOL!!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links