Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feels strange (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: feels strange
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 11 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well today I told my gf I had a foot fetish, I was rubbin her feet and I was all dry in my mouth nervous of telling her, finally I did it and she was all "whatever floats your boat" about it. but after you know what, I felt so stupid, I mean what if she tells anybody and start a rumour, concidered im only 18 so school would be a pain in the ass if people knew... dunno why I am writing this but it kinda feels good admitting I have a foot fetish, there I said it.

comment whatever you want, btw my first post, been lurkin here for a while. and sorry for the spelling [Smile]

--------------------
from sweden with lööööveee!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah it feels good, if she starts talking about it to other people and starts rumours, then that pretty much means you cant trust her. thats how i see it at least.

i do hope it will work out the best for you, cheers and welcome

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's good that you did get it out to her. I, personally, wouldn't get too worried about rumors being spread about it because there are a lot of people out there with foot fetishes. Judging by thte "whatever floats your boat" response, sounds like she was neutral on the fetish and more massages and other stuff, and you may find she may evolve into having her own foot fetish in no time.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thx for very quick replies, feels good [Smile] and I she's a very down to earth kind of girl so trustin her is no problem, we go to separate schools but we know each others friends so I'll survive [Smile] maybe know after writing this post I'll post some more instead of just lurkin around [Smile] thx all

--------------------

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think he meant he woulnt like the ones who dont have a ff to know about it [Wink] i think is nobody else´s business but them as a couple.
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

quote:
Originally posted by abow:
maybe know after writing this post I'll post some more instead of just lurkin around [Smile] thx all

you better!! we spank the lurkers around here [Woot]
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you will see that other guys will tell you they have the same fetish too and maybe some women will approach you for some nice massages. So if you can't trust her dump her and go after the ones that like it most.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
maybe some women will approach you for some nice massages.

does that really happen? [Eek!]

he already said he trusts her so its cool [Smile]

abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, Cain, your glass of water must be half full...or even more than half full [Tongue] possibility of that happenin is not that big.. not big at all hehe. but talkin out now and people answering you kindly is a great support.. great forum [Smile]

--------------------

abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

and oh, btw, I don't wanna get spanked so I better step my game up

--------------------

Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spanking is fun.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Relax dude. You're 18. Have fun with this broad.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Relax dude. You're 18. Have fun with this broad.

Word. I felt the same way when I told that to my fisrt girlfriend. Now every chick I meet gets a disclaimer. Lol.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well today I told my gf I had a foot fetish, I was rubbin her feet and I was all dry in my mouth nervous of telling her, finally I did it and she was all "whatever floats your boat" about it. but after you know what, I felt so stupid, I mean what if she tells anybody and start a rumour, concidered im only 18 so school would be a pain in the ass if people knew... dunno why I am writing this but it kinda feels good admitting I have a foot fetish, there I said it.

comment whatever you want, btw my first post, been lurkin here for a while. and sorry for the spelling [Smile]

Depending on whether or not you told her to NOT tell anybody specifically. Or if you just told her and didn't tell her to not say anything to anybody else and how you felt about that. If she does say anything, it's not really fair to say she's not to be trusted. And being 18 in school with that floating around, hey, i did it. Didn't bother me. Some people will get it, others won't, some will poke fun, others won't. Ya wouldn't let anybody give ya shit about the type of girls you're into would ya? and if not, then why your biggest turn on about those types of girls? Or let somebody nag you about your favorite type of car? Don't sweat it.

But if ya did tell her not to run her mouth about it, and she does, then i'd be pissed. But still, it would probably help you out in the long run. And really, her just knowing this now, and having not experienced much asides from a foot massage...what rumors could she possibly start? and if it is a true encounter she's had with you, then it's not really a rumor, is it?

Don't let it get to ya, it'll be good and it'll get better, specially cause she knows. Also, does she know the extent of your foot fetish, or did you just say "I have a foot fetish"? Cause alot of times if that's all you say, they'll be all oh ok, so ya love feet and lookin at them and massaging them, and not know anything else about it and be completely caught off guard when you try to get into some of the better parts of the fetish fun.

Man i rant too much.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well today I told my gf I had a foot fetish... and she was all "whatever floats your boat" about it.

That's great man! I'm glad you were relieved. Hopefully she'll go right along with LOTS of foot activities and soon discover just how fun and sensuous it id to have her feet "cared for" by you.

And Bootman had two great points. He said: "if ya did tell her not to run her mouth about it, and she does, then i'd be pissed."
- that's just plain common courtesy. No one should go around spouting off about what anybody likes or does with each other sexually. Plus, as he also said, having received only a foot massage doesn't give her much fodder for spreading rumors.

He also said that "...it would probably help you out in the long run."
- Based on many posts here on this forum, that seems to be very true. You might find some other girls who LOVE having their feet adored and played with.

[ September 24, 2007, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links