Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What to make of this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What to make of this?
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know if I'm reading too much into this but I thought I'd get some opinions anyhoo.

The other day I was rehearsing at TAFE (Australian version of college) and while playing bass, this chick who sings was walking around barefoot.

I'm pretty sure she saw me look as she started looking down at her feet straight after seeing me. LOL, I did my best to look everywhere else after that.

But anyway. After about 20 seconds she walks up to a chair right in front of me, lifts her foot on to it and started scratching her leg.

Do you guys think this is a coincidence or do you think she was secretly letting me have an eyefull?

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like she was either teasing you or testing you, trying to see if you'd say anything so she could validate whether you really were eyeing her feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a similar situation where the opposite happened. After she noticed that I was looking at her feet, she came by me and asked me some questions that had to do with the class. After that, she apologized that she was walking around barefoot. She told me that it makes her feel free and that most people have a hangup with that because it's dirty and whatnot. Anyway, she would make it a point to show her feet more to "throw it in your face" kind of way. Needless to say, I asked her that I would massage her feet any day and that threw her for a loop. After that, she started wearing shoes. Too bad. [Cry]

I think in your case, I would have to say that she may or may not have been secretly letting you have an eyeful. Sometimes it's a simple as just trying to figure out if you're ok with being natural in public. Next time you see her, tell her you think her being barefoot is very cool. See what she says.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt she was as conscious about it as you are. Women rarely ever are. Heck, women are still shocked that men stare at them when they wear a low cut top. But stares beause she went barefoot? She's clueless.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh well. If she was clueless, I thought it was a pretty funny coincidence LOL.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
Oh well. If she was clueless, I thought it was a pretty funny coincidence LOL.

I agree but in my case, I read into it too much whereas she was merely trying to be a rebel.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
I asked her that I would massage her feet any day and that threw her for a loop. After that, she started wearing shoes.

Hahahaha! Sucked in to her!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links