Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » resident evil: extinction

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: resident evil: extinction
JPlovesArches
Board Regular
Member # 23791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPlovesArches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lots of good shots of milla jovovich's feet. nice arches, red polish. anyone see it?
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn that movie...I refuse to watch it, even if it has the greatest barefoot scene of all time, but that whole movie movie series bastardized one of the great video game series of all time...damn it!!! [Mad]
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any movie that is based on a video game earns a "must miss" for me. I'll wait for someone to rip a clip of the scene and post it on YouTube.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
milla jovovich has some very sexy feet.
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Romantic_dork:

and some nice little tits too [Hump]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
havent seen it but I think its funny that in a movie about the extinction of the human race the director allowed her to have painted toenails. Although I Have a feeling seeing her do that for an hour and a half would be 10 times more enjoyable than that movie would be

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Any movie that is based on a video game earns a "must miss" for me.

I agree with you there except maybe for the movie SILENT HILL (2006)... Which wasn't all that bad [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Romantic_dork:

I disagree, but she's mad hot anyways. All the girls in that movie were pretty hot lol

good movie unless you want it to be completely based off the game, the only thing showing resemblence to the game is peopel blowing the fuck out of zombies, and a few names. nothing else unfortunately. But it's still got good action, I liked it quite a bit and can't wait for the next!

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by swman:
I Have a feeling seeing her do that for an hour and a half would be 10 times more enjoyable than that movie would be

not exacly.shes fully dressed in frumpy shit for the majority of the film.in general i found the movie to be pretty weak and is def the worst of the 3 films
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Any movie that is based on a video game earns a "must miss" for me.

I agree with you there except maybe for the movie SILENT HILL (2006)... Which wasn't all that bad [Smile]
I was just going to say that! haha Anyway, I still have the video game. If I can only find my PS1. [Cry]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The resident evil game on the playstation was amazing... i was like 12 or 13 when i played it, and it gave me nightmares... only zombie related games and movies have ever had any kind of scare effect on me...and milla jovovich is really hot sometimes, and not so hot others.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww come on guys! I LOVE the Resident Evil game series, even the lame ass first person shooter ones. LOL! And I think the movies are fucking sweet. I don't like when movies follow comic books and games exactly because I've seen/played that story before. Every time I hear people bitch about stuff like that I am like okay... Spiderman, Amazing Spiderman, Spectacular Spiderman, Web of Spiderman, etc. which fucking comic are you following and how many different storylines can the original genre's creators come up with, but it is NOT okay for the movie to find a direction??? Like I said, I loved the game and I loved the movies.

Patrick

P.S. Didn't see much of Milla's feet, except some side shots in the clone bubble. Didn't think it was anything special like in some of the other movies like Superman.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellou
Member # 25951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellou   Email hellou   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i met Milla at a boxing matc h years ago in nyc and took a pic with her...im not crazy about her looks wise but she was very nice
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links