Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is being a foot model that bad? I know how you guys feel now.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Is being a foot model that bad? I know how you guys feel now....
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I joined a board to try and find some models in my area that will shoot with me for TFP's. I posted a message in their newbie forum and was attacked for being a foot model. I pulled my profile from the site b/c I just don't want to be associated with a forum that nobody mods. They just let these couple of photographers run around the boards being pricks. [Mad]

I certainly feel for you guys when someone calls you a freak or weird or anything like that. Apparently being a girl who caters to the foot fetish world is just as bad. People with attitudes like that should be shot, in the groin for that matter. [Violent]

Oh I am so pissed right now....someone talk me down!

[ September 26, 2007, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Eliza Durden ]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i supposed we are used to it(for the most part) by now but i´m sorry you had to went through it like that. just remember they are the close minded ones, they dont have the slightest clue.
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
non goot guys won't think of foot modeling as legit modeling

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luckily I have had more positive experiences than negative ones.

But a few years ago I posted an ad in an online punk-music forum (I was looking for foot models) and after about 5 minutes there were about 20 negative replies...after 10 minutes it was about 100 replies, only negative...just stuff like "Fuck you, asshole!". It was insane. The mods closed the thread after 20 minutes...there were over 10 pages of really bad comments.
(remember this was a punk forum...where people are supposed to be open minded).

On the other side: I posted the same add in a very serious (and pretty conservative) local online-newspaper and had only positive replies.

Just shows that some forums are more open for our fetish than others.

Wish you luck, Eliza. Just show them the middle finger if they bother you...don`t let it get to you.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
But a few years ago I posted an ad in an online punk-music forum (I was looking for foot models) and after about 5 minutes there were about 20 negative replies...after 10 minutes it was about 100 replies, only negative...just stuff like "Fuck you, asshole!". It was insane. The mods closed the thread after 20 minutes...there were over 10 pages of really bad comments.

Wish you luck, Eliza. Just show them the middle finger if they bother you...don`t let it get to you.

-Hal-

They don't seem to have any moderators on their forums. They just let the attack threads go. I read lots of them. I dont think they Mod the Forums at all on Model Mayhem
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there was a thread here probably a couple of weeks ago about a foot guy and modelmayhem, they crucified him.
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't find it.
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007296;p=1#000000
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Yeah they did the same to me.
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

fuck ´em then [Wink] why waste time and energy in a place where you wont find what you are looking for?
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

After doing some reading on the site, they just let people flame and insult as much as they want. The forums are not really moderated at all. Their "Rules" basically say don't bother the Mods.
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:

-Hal-

I think on a music forum especially for punk most of the posters are going to be teen to preteen age that are just displaying typical juvenile stupidity. Typical post:

-------
Dewd! Blink 142 is the only real PuNk MuZick. They Own gReEnDay. Ur Pwnd! lol
-------

I guess a post doing the next emo/goth foot model search wouldn't be well recieved in those online circles.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
So I joined a board to try and find some models in my area that will shoot with me for TFP's. I posted a message in their newbie forum and was attacked for being a foot model. I pulled my profile from the site b/c I just don't want to be associated with a forum that nobody mods. They just let these couple of photographers run around the boards being pricks. [Mad]

I certainly feel for you guys when someone calls you a freak or weird or anything like that. Apparently being a girl who caters to the foot fetish world is just as bad. People with attitudes like that should be shot, in the groin for that matter. [Violent]

Oh I am so pissed right now....someone talk me down!

Why bother in that territory anyway? I bet you'd find more success just doing a model search from your own website or on other fetish forums. I'm sure there's modeling sites that go off the beaten path that you could try out.

Just what exactly are you looking for anyway? Are you trying to expand your site with several models just doing foot layouts or is it going to be a little kinkier? [Wink]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, don't sweat it Eliza. These Bro's are right...it's just not worth a second thought. Just keep in mind that the majority, if not all, of these "internet badasses" we've all ran into at one time or another are socially inept recluses that use the internet as their moment to "shine". In other words, to say their lot in life is pathetic is actually paying them a compliment. Just ignore this kind of rabble...they'll dry up like the human weeds that they are in due time.

And as for empathizing with us Bro's and what people think of us for our desires...please Babe, don't spend one more second doing that. I can honestly say I don't give a rat's anus whether or not somebody understands or "get's" what I'm into, and I think it's safe to say my fellow Bro's in this appreciation for female feet feel the same way. I mean seriously, who cares? My desires ain't up for the understanding of some other dude...they're here for me and how I choose to indulge them.

In other words, just kick them beautiful feet up, grab a beer, and keep on being cool. You know you're appreciated around here.
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Why bother in that territory anyway? I bet you'd find more success just doing a model search from your own website or on other fetish forums. I'm sure there's modeling sites that go off the beaten path that you could try out.

Just what exactly are you looking for anyway? Are you trying to expand your site with several models just doing foot layouts or is it going to be a little kinkier? [Wink]

I'd like to find a couple of cute girls in my area to shoot with. I have Julia who is always busy. But other than that, most of the women I know are older, moms that have kids in school with my son.
It would be nice to expand the site since we own the footgurls domain also. That is the plan for the future. I tried posting on myspace and emailing a few people and nothing. So I saw that site and thought it was worth a shot.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links