Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Really Turns U on? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What Really Turns U on?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since this is my 1000th post, I wanted to do something I did a while back. It always fascinates me to know what turns other people on (besides FEET) Ladies & Gents, if everything you think of is foot related--that's okay too!! Please tell me what u prefer: High heels? dirty soles? long toes? pantyhose? Give as much detail as possible. The more the merrier! [Cheers]

Here's my List...

1. long legs
2. big butts
3. women with dimples
4. women in hats
5. huge clits
6. women with hairy forearms
7. nipple play and/or lactation
8. female masturbation
9. handjob videos/DVDs
10.female ejaculation/urination
11.nude contortion
12.dirty talk

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. female ejaculation then the feet. [Big Grin]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
foot licking . toe spreed

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjobs...me on the receiving end preferably! [Big Grin]
That and creamy sole colored feet.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
That and creamy sole colored feet.

Yes, me too. Love how they look and feel.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what with your avatar? /\

being forced to smell hot and stinky feet.

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's slutty but I get turned on seeing a girl with her thong hanging out. Hmmm what else girls in flip flops and the usual nice ass nice tits. By the way congrats on 1,000. I'm on my way to post 250.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. ankle bracelets (biggest turn on, flat out)
2. tied-up girls (nothing heavy or s&m, just wrists and ankles tied up, naked)
3. lightly tanned skin (not too dark, but never pale)
4. girls wearing only a tshirt (no bra) and panties/thong
5. a girl who'll let you cum in her mouth (during oral or not)
6. polish-free nails

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides feet; a nice bum and her willingness to let me use it.

footjoyboy [Love]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides feet:

Women talking dirty

Wet hair

Brunettes

Huge aureoles

And women squirting breastmilk! [Mmm]

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iop
Loyal Member
Member # 26458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iop   Email iop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet, feet n feet; for me biggest turnon is the sight of pink soft soles, long slender painted toes, elegant high arches, clean pink soft heels...
but besides feet ...
elegant, smart, witty women with class, in evening dress, one who knows what she wants and how to get it, a woman's confidence is the biggest turnon for me if I am not looking at her feet.

Posts: 56 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love feet, but I also think I'm pretty well-rounded in my appreciation for the female form and the different things she does to make me attracted to her.

- I must have said it before, but girls with glasses absolutely knock me out. I love brainy girls, and I dunno, there's something about a girl in glasses that just makes her seem more beautiful to me.

- As far as good 'ol T&A goes, I'm more of an ass man, though I do love a nice pair of breasts too. Still, a girl with a big, round, shapely butt probably garners more of my attention than a girl with a nice, shapely, natural rack.

- I love legs too, hell practically anything below the waist I love, and the lower, the better.

- As far as clothes go: leggings, tight jeans, plaid skirts, t-shirts that cling to the body, tank tops, short shorts, among other things.

- As far as accessories go: spike bracelets, thumb rings, GLASSES, little, modest necklaces,

- I definitely prefer brunettes over blondes ( but I still like blondes), but I think I really dig redheads the most.

- I also kinda like girls with a small amount of freckles on her face. Around the nose and cheeks below the eyes.

- Intelligence and a sense of humor. I really value both. A good conversation with equally good repartee goes a long way for me. I like a girl who'll give as good as she gets, like myself.

- I'm attracted to girls who are passionate, kind, open-minded, fearless, and a bit reckless.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides feet you say.

dark hair, blue eyes, proportionally sized boobs (not too big and not to small for her size), pussy lips that stick out enough for me to play with while licking her clit. I also love watching her give my best friend a blowjob to completion - and yes she swallows!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
long dark hair
plastic frame glasses
foot jewelry
statuesque (tall women)
long legs
artistically inclined
long toes
good sense of humor
pretty eyes

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't have a clue. idk, basically if she's not overweight with stubble, i'll give it a go
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links