Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Yankees clinch playoffs- this has to do with female feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yankees clinch playoffs- this has to do with female feet
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm watching the celebration on YES, what I noticed is when they celebrate in the clubhouse they wear like socks and their sandals. More importantly I'm still waiting for footage of Kim Jones' feet because I'm sure she had to have taken off her high heels or whatever she was wearing. My chances are low which I'm mad at because I don't think she's bad looking and I'd like to see her feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess there is some relief for the Tigers being officially knocked out of the playoff race...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I respect Jeter & Co..
But I hope they go down. [Thud]

GO RED SOX !! [Thumbs Up]

footjoyboy

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RED SOX SUCK 84 more years till their nest title
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All that money goin' into their team, and the Yankees still haven't won since 2000. Not like I care, and especially now since my Dodgers have been eliminated, I'll just be happy as long as anyone but the Yankees win. Personally, I'd prefer the Angels from the AL (area team, I've always liked them, just don't love them like my Dodgers), but the Indians winning the pennant wouldn't be bad either, nice little upset. Since the NL is still wide open, I can't reasonably want anyone from the NL West to win the pennant, I can't bring myself to cheer for anyone from the same division as my team. I'd prefer for either the Cubs or the Phillies to win the pennant, especially the Cubs.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it was a lost cause saw no feet of Kim Jones. Or better would have been if she was wearing the dress she was in and put flip flops on.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkledsoleman
Board Regular
Member # 25195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkledsoleman   Email wrinkledsoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I would love to see her soles. Seen her in heels a few times on field doing a player interview . Her heel looks thick and round so i bet she has nice soles. I tried getting a picture with my cell phone cam but couldn't get a close view . {need a better cam} .But there is always next season . Someone else should try it too .
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Yea it's hard when you're that far back and it's not like internet helps with having pictures of her feet.
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
I'm watching the celebration on YES, what I noticed is when they celebrate in the clubhouse they wear like socks and their sandals. More importantly I'm still waiting for footage of Kim Jones' feet because I'm sure she had to have taken off her high heels or whatever she was wearing. My chances are low which I'm mad at because I don't think she's bad looking and I'd like to see her feet.

She's hot and she knows baseball. Quite a woman. And she is a great sport about getting doused with victory champagne. I've had a crush on her for years.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

The Mets had or I'm not sure if they still have Lolita Lopez. She's not that bad looking probably has nice feet.
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Mets had or I'm not sure if they still have Lolita Lopez. She's not that bad looking probably has nice feet.

She is the weekend sports anchor on the channel 11 10 o'clock news and one time a couple months ago, she did her report in flip flops. Unfortunately, the lights weren't on her feet as she sat at the desk so I couldn't see any detail. Still, I liked the brief glimpse I got at the end of her segment and the fact that she did the news that way.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Maybe you shouldn't have told me that about Lolita Lopez because now I'll be down on what I could have seen and you know that's the rarest clip who knows if it will be on youtube and from the way you describe it who knows about the detail. Were the flip flops like informal old navy ones or like formal ones with a heel since she's reporting?
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

quote:
Maybe you shouldn't have told me that about Lolita Lopez because now I'll be down on what I could have seen and you know that's the rarest clip who knows if it will be on youtube and from the way you describe it who knows about the detail. Were the flip flops like informal old navy ones or like formal ones with a heel since she's reporting?

It was an unexpected delight to spot her in flip flops, though her feet were almost under the side of the desk, and without the studio lights on them, I couldn't tell what her feet or her footwear were really like; moreover, the camera shot lasted only long enough for her to have a few closing words with the co-anchors after she finished her sports report. Too bad.
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

It was a had to be at the right place at the right time to see it.
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sickened Met fan here--I have no October now so I guess I'm rootin for the Cubs--I'll be posting here all night--I need to vent and release--
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links