Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shame on me (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Shame on me
Lexi Lapetina
Loyal Member
Member # 3249

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Lexi Lapetina   Author's Homepage   Email Lexi Lapetina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shame on me for not showing my face around here latley.
I have missed you all and I hope all is well in your worlds.

I'm excited...I am the new feature this month!!! I hope you all enjoy the pix!

--------------------
xoxo, Lexi Lapetina

Visit my site:
www.EroticNeighbor.com

Visit my foot clip store:
http://clips4sale.com/store/626

Visit my DVD Store:
http://videos4sale.com/store/626

Posts: 66 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa! shame on you is right!!! pure hotness.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All is forgiven, and nice pics on the feature model part. As for showing your face, the cute face matches the cute feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute face?? Try hot feet matched with hot feet! Well...hot body all over! [Big Grin]
Great to see you active here again Lexi!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lexi Lapetina
Loyal Member
Member # 3249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lexi Lapetina   Author's Homepage   Email Lexi Lapetina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awwww you all are so sweet.....thank you!!

--------------------
xoxo, Lexi Lapetina

Visit my site:
www.EroticNeighbor.com

Visit my foot clip store:
http://clips4sale.com/store/626

Visit my DVD Store:
http://videos4sale.com/store/626

Posts: 66 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow fantastic, pop in anytime.......b e a u t i f u l
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't even know you were registered here. Welcome.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're absolutely beautiful Lexi!! It'll be cool to have you hanging around the forum more!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't it like...miss me once, shame on you, miss me twice, shame on us?

Welcome back, sweetness. [Tongue]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Lexi, you've been slackin. Not even comments on myspace... tsk tsk tsk.

I still love you tho!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well at least you're back, and that's all that matters [Cheers] oh and your pics are H-O-T [Drool]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the picture set
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shame on you is right...But hey I can let that one ride...Nice to have to back onboard Lexi
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had assumed you'd retired! 0_0
i love being wrong about that sort of thing X3
Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed your hiatus ^___^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links