Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Yoga at the University (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Yoga at the University
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read on a poster that it should be a yoga demonstration at our University yesterday. "A way for you to get better study result" and I thought it would be a great idea. Especdially because I asked one of the girls, Caroline to join me and she thought it would be interesting too. I met Caroline at the restaurant and we walked to the lecture hall. I had seen her without socks but in sneakers - never barefoot. Now she wore brown leather boots and black tights or pantyhose. I hoped it was tights.

The demonstration started with a young lady who told us a little about yoga in differents cultures and different types of yoga. She was not barefoot and that confused me. She had black sneakers and black socks, not the "yoga type", I thought.

After the introduction she told us to take place on the floor. She started to unlace her sneakers. She told us to remove our shoes. You are much more sensitive without them. "I also recommend you to take your socks off", she said. Now she took her shoes and socks off. The energy will get straighten from the ground to your body. I quickly took my shoes and socks off and observed Caroline.

Caroline pulled her zipper down and took her boots off. She had long red and white striped socks. She pulled the socks down. Suddenly her heel was bare. Yes! She had tights not pantyhose. She grasped the top of her sock and removed it.

Caroline had beautiful feet! Her toes were small like pearls. Her big toes was short too. During the session she was sitting with her left sole towards me. I am not sure the yoga gave me a journey to my inner life - I was busy to admire Carolines feet! When we were sitting with closed eyes I touched Carolines socks. Her boots and socks were lying on the floor just next to me.

Yoga is good!

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yoga is good for the soul and the sole

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh god. Don't even get me started about those beautiful girls you know who ALWAYS seem to have their feet covered all year round!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats nothing like seeing the barefeet of the girl who never shows her barefeet. Also I would do Yoga they offer it at the gym I go to but I realized I'm not as flexible, plus trying to hide the hard I get being surrounded by other female feet and I'm not fond of my feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Explosivo57:
yoga is good for the soul and the sole

yes! im loving yoga.i love yoga pants too because the feet are so open and free.ive done a few footjob clips in my nike yoga pants.i love them.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excellent, i hope you weren't wearing those tight pants that reveal any lumps in your figure [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you get caught looking at her feet? I like watching pilates vids, especially of Anna Caban.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best friend takes yoga classes periodically. He's the only guy in the class. Occasionally, I've joined him and paid for the single class I took, but the instructor told me that she wanted me to come to all eight sessions, and I didnt feel like doing that.
Yoga classes are awesome places to see female feet.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SockThirst   Email SockThirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joef:
When we were sitting with closed eyes I touched Carolines socks. Her boots and socks were lying on the floor just next to me.

When you touched her socks, were they damp and warm? [Drool]
Posts: 48 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not get caught because she had her eyes closed. I just touched the socks but I could feel they were a little bit damp on the top.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took some yoga classes a few years ago. It was a visual buffet of sexy feet and tight asses in spandex.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could never ever c myself in 1 of those classes or attending any such thing. I do watch them from home though {safely} but i'm sure its a prime spot 4 female feets. I'd b 1 giant huge walking/stretching erection. let alone trying to do those things. I'd b a foaming fool they'd kick me out 4 sure....Focus Daniel Son
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!

socks and hose! you lucky git!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sweet jesus mother of god!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For starters I am not flexible enough to do yoga...plus the tights/sweat pants that I would have to wear would be revealing as hell of my hard on! But I could definetly sit at the back of the class and watch for sure! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yoga & Pilates classes are a great place to check out women's feet...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links