Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » i love it when this happens!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i love it when this happens!
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now im not one of the guys on this forum who can brag about how much foot action i get daily. i have a beautifull gf with awesome feet which a get pleasure from now and again which im gratefull for.

but the other day my girlfriend took me by suprise. we were standing in my room casually chatting when suddenly she pulls her socks off and starts rubbing them in my face and rubbing my crotch!

she then says to me "do you know who else has a foot fetish?" i which i replied who? and she said quentin tarantino. i then went on to point out how obvious that was.

anyway to my suprise she had painted her nails a nice shade of blue which she has never done before. she pushes me down on the bed and starts rubbing her feet in my face and giving me a very forcefull footjob! which was imense!

anyway, point is i love it on the rare occasions when my gf will spontaniously initiate something like that, its damn hot. dunno what id done to deserve it but time like that i am very gratefull!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pedicurer
Board Regular
Member # 2060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pedicurer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn,that's a solid woman.
Posts: 49 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she certainly is. that is a good word to use. shes stuck by me and im incredibly lucky!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome, bro!! It's great to be with a woman who is into foot play!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean Lamp, i know what you mean. with kids, it isn't easy to do those little things that make this little fetish of ours so great but, once in a while the occatinal "do you like the color i painted my toes" or " my feet are really smelly today; check them out" comes along and, i can tell you, it is such a turn on. as i said, i know what you mean.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is pretty bad assed of your gf. Give her my regards [Wink]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
she pushes me down on the bed and starts rubbing her feet in my face and giving me a very forcefull footjob!

now that's the way to land some feet!! Great job [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! And just a few months back she wasn't giving you any action if I recall right. What's changed to make her the sexual dynamo?!?!?!?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lamp; that's hot, bro.. [Evil Grin]

footjoyboy

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
...i love it on the rare occasions when my gf will spontaniously initiate something like that, its damn hot.

No question that this is one of the greatest things a girl can do for us footguys. It's especially intense and exciting when she's just starting to "get on board" and understand your fetish and wants to indulge you. I never get tired of anything that my wife does for me that I enjoy.

As we started messing around on Saturday afternoon I put a set of three anklets on her left ankle (she wears a good gold anklet 24/7 on her right already) to enjoy during foreplay and sex. That night we went out for dinner and though she took two of them off, she left one on, wearing anklets on both legs during dinner. I didn't request it or even anticipate that she'd do this, but damn was it hot! Not only did it look great, but I knew that any other footguy around would easily surmise that I was into feet after seeing my wife's feet laden with foot jewelry. [Big Grin]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lamp, you're a fortunate man, and i know how that feels. my lady on rare occassions will go out of her way to do something just as amazing for me too!!!!

once, while i was performing for a group, after things had settled, she came up to me and wispered, my feet are very sweaty and i thought i'd just mention this to you!

man.. i know how you feel bro... i know how you feel!!!! it's so freakin' amazing!!!!!!!!!

i don't pressure my lady, and i stay very cool. but, this is really amazing!!! Thank your lady for me!! and i'll thank mines for you too!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow how fortunate you fellas r that have that type of women beside you's. That's great. I find that very attractive when out of the blue she can just do sumin like that to startle you. Excellent...to you all enjoy
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links