Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ok, Who did it?......1,500 Pairs Of Girl's Shoes Taken; Man Admits Thefts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ok, Who did it?......1,500 Pairs Of Girl's Shoes Taken; Man Admits Thefts
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14226634/detail.html

WAUKESHA, Wis. -- A man pleaded guilty Thursday to stealing more than 1,500 pairs of girls' shoes from area schools in a deal that calls for prosecutors to recommend probation.

Erik D. Heinrich, 26, of Kenosha pleaded guilty to three counts of burglary and was scheduled for sentencing Oct. 23. He told police he did it for sexual gratification.

He was arrested May 24 after a security video showed him entering North High School on May 20 and leaving with some items.

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of those "foot predator" headlines are disgusting and vile; this one is just plain saddening. Poor girls left and right have their locks cut to note that their shoes are collectively missing.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how he can get probation for it. If its the same guy I read about the other day he had already got in trouble for this before a few years before.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's got to be embarrassing to him and his parents, which he still lives with.

Guys like that have obsessions that go well beyond the scope of this forum. Looking at shoe and feet pictures doesn't do it for him. The excitement of actually going in and stealing stranger's shoes is what gets him off. I really doubt this guy spends his time in forums like these if you ask me.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martinmatte
Loyal Member
Member # 319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for martinmatte   Email martinmatte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plus the fact that it sure doesn't help us...
Nice avatar LeDaemon!

--------------------
Don't look now, but something died on your head.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unfortntly another perdatr at one of our schools, and this 1 a foot predtr, i agree i'm sure that doesnt help matters for the foot fetishist's of the world any, yur probbly right martinmatte. and to boot he gets probation......GREAT .Huh
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that guy is a sick freak and i am saddened that he even has the same fetish as i do.

what a weirdo and dimented wacko!!!

lemme tellya it wasn't me, but i wonder who here did it. Probably a lurker or a flamer for sure!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What amazes me is that he had 1,500 pairs. That's a lot of shoes. And the fact that getting caught the first time didn't make him stop just shows that he is seriously screwed up.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a guy who said he buys unclaimed luggage so he could find "treasures" such as used shoes and diry sock laundry(threw up im my mouth a little) save for this guy stealing the stuff why is that guy more sick then this guy that has the means to do it legally.

IMHO the collection of "dirty laundry" is always strange. If a guy was into butts would he collect dirty panties? That'd be gross, even though the butt fetish is far more accepted than the foot fetish. It's just too much.....and i'd imagine very alienating for those who are trying to get thier significant other into the fetish. I can only imagine having a girlfriend clean up my room and finding dirty panties under my bed. Now imagine her reaction when she finds out why my bed room stinks, with dirty socks under my bed. Wierd. lol boaderline scary

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links