Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Asking Women to Take Their Photos

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Asking Women to Take Their Photos
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you guys ever asked female friends to let you take photos of them barefooted? I used to do this quite a lot. Some refused, but several were willing to do this.
Now, I have a girlfriend, so she's my #1 model! [Love]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i´ve only asked my gf´s
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i have asked on several occas'n but never had any takers. thankfully they were always good about it 2. but plenty of the xwife though
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a going rate of 95% so far. All the ladies I asked we're either "hell yeah, I'm down"
or "Ok, Let me take of my shoes then" Lol. I've had a couple that were reluctant at first but they came through later on.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never gotten brave enough, not gonna lie.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont be shy:)

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question...And a funny one...I was talking to a mature female friend via txt about the foot thing...and low and behold...Ive just got 3 images that she sent me of her feet [Blush] And said...Its nice to find a guy thats not just into my tits [Blush] lmaoo
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
Good question...And a funny one...I was talking to a mature female friend via txt about the foot thing...and low and behold...Ive just got 3 images that she sent me of her feet [Blush] And said...Its nice to find a guy thats not just into my tits [Blush] lmaoo

Those are the kind of women I am looking for.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
dont be shy:)

You mean you'd let a guy take a photo of you with your shoes off, if he asked, Mona? You're my kinda girl! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still trying to get the balls up to ask... ROFL!!! [Woot]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been using this tactic a lot on the streets lately. then gett'em home and do so much more than just film their feet.

in fact, the other night... you shoulda seen the look on the lady's face on camera when i dropped my drawers and sat down in front of her to get my little guy rubbed by her soles.

it all started by me asking her on the street if she was interested in modeling her feet and then just grew into a lot more.

this lady was disgusted by me at the end. i wish i had the image grab of her face to show you as things escalated into more freaky. was a gradual progression but hey it worked and i paid her $35 for the hour [Big Grin]

in fact, when i 1st asked this particular lady on the street, she refused out of confusion, but when i tracked her down again a few minutes later and asked in a different way, she was more amenable into getting in my car with me and discussing a little bit more 1st.

she had a very high arch and very good smelling feet BTW! no wonder i got such a big stiffy as things progressed from mere posing, to smothering, to sniffing to licking and then to a FJ finale [Wink]

She had a great attitude and i gave her and extra $10 at the end though

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm still trying to get the balls up to ask... ROFL!!! [Woot]

Patrick

Lmaoooo...Quality.... [Thumbs Up] [Laugh] [Laugh]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links