Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hidden Treasure Mature Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hidden Treasure Mature Feet
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you find good shoeplay shows, because my preference is mature feet. They always deliver with flats, loafers, closed mules, moccasins, any enclosed shoes. These are worn barefoot and I have not been disappointed. I had four different women in one day show me their hidden treasures. They all had pedicures and polished toes and the shoes I love to guess if they were blessed with nice looking feet. High arched a must. I do not look at flat feet, I do not waste my time. Twenty years ago coffee shops were just opening, women had shoes hanging off their toes or crossed ankles under the chair. Now the only ones are the mature and experienced women. I love shoes that are not discomfortable so no excuse why they are taking the shoes off in the first place. Young women just do not compare in their shoe apparrel. One woman arches were so high, higher than Tina, I call them dents in the feet. I had shows in the morning when shoes are not even hurting and late at night from these women. I am not putting anyone down on their choices, I just these women do myself basically all the time. I wish I had a camera to show, when I was married I tried to video. My wife saw about four women and oommented that these shoes came off like it was planned. I taped like Footsoldier, close up and mature never was disappointed. Please share opinions and your observations, I would like hear and share more, I have been admiring womens feet forty years.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dredog01
Board Regular
Member # 20629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dredog01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just happen to have a fetish for mature female feet. Don't get me wrong, I love young female feet too, but they have to be at least 20yrs or older. Usually my mature female feet limit is 45 to 50 depending on how nice their feet look. But today while at work, it just went over 60yrs. A lady at my job, close to retiring was in the lunch showing pictures off pictures of her grand-daughters graduation and home-coming. As I walked over to view pictures, I noticed she had on flip-flops. As I glanced down, it took everything within me not to drool. I was amazed that this white-haired wrinkly old women had the perfectly pedicured feet of a woman 25 to 35yrs old. I was a little disturbed at the thought of such beautiful feet on woman definitely over 60. By looking at her, you could tell that back in her day she was a major hottie, but the years weren't kind to her figure or face. But the years were definitely overly kind to her feet. Her toes were polished a dark pink and her feet were smooth slightly tanned with high arches. If her feet were sticking out a hole in the wall, I definitely smell and suck them for all they were worth!!!!! She always wore flip-flops during the summer months, but I only seen her from a distance. Because of her appearance and age I never gave her feet a second look or thought. I don't know though. If she asked me to smell and suck her feet, I'd give it some thought, but I don't think I could do it while looking at her. What are your thoughts on the subject??
Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree 100% hiarch1.
I'll take mature anytime.
BTW. if you have never visited 'Backfoot 40', you should. [Cheers]

footjoyboy

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dredog01

I can relate in so many ways to what you wrote. I enjoy 20-60 as well. If you ever get a chance with those feet you described-take it.
And don't worry, if they smell as good as they look, she'll appear like a goddess to you. [Bow Down]

footjoyboy

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not averse at all to enjoying the site of mature feet (after all that's what my wife's are now).
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont rate that backfoot website at all. wasnt very good! [Cry]

ohh well, i love mature feet, just the thought of them is making me hard! lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to agree myslf. i do like the mature foot but i wouldnt committ wholy to them. most of the women that i have rubbed and suckd/played with were in their 35's to 45 area and fantastic. Just a couple in their early and mid-20's. I found that they were much soft'r soles but just the same i guess it all depends on how they r cared 4....huh
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't like young feet. By young I mean early 20's and below. I never really have to be honest. Most of them are so inexperienced, or too busy drinking and getting gangbanged for them to make their feet look nice.

It's a shame what's happened to the feet of younger girls this generation.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't beat the well-cared-for feet of an attractive, mature woman.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mature women, have had time to realize the power of a sexy foot in heels. They rock, mature over teens anyday [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mature women and there feet....Are just like wine...They get better with age...Matuer feet all the way for me !
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto mature feet most of the time, however I can't dicount anyone in their mid twenties either bring em on
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
York
Board Regular
Member # 5629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for York   Email York   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The majority of mature women take way better care of their feet, and most aren't afraid to show them off. They are definitely more in tune with the fetish and they damn sure know when you are checking out their feet.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love mature feet on a sexy mature woman mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
love mature feet on a sexy mature woman mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ditto!!! Way better than a Teeny. IMHO
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links