Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girl Who Likes Her Feet Licked No Longer Does...Thank Don Vito...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girl Who Likes Her Feet Licked No Longer Does...Thank Don Vito...
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was browsing on Yahoo! and a women answered a question do you like people licking your toes. She says she USED to like it, until she saw Don Vito getting his licked.... read one girl's answer here

Questioner response (scroll down to Bobbi Skunk's answer)

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember that episode where ryan paid some desperate lady to lick vito's nasty ass toes and it was like green and rotting. it made me so sick and i felt so bad for that lady who needed the money so badly.

eeewhhh yuck, that dude was the most disgusting of disgusting and i can't blame a girl for getting sick at the thought when seeing something like that

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don Vito...another dirty old man

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1538973/20060821/id_0.jhtml

http://co.jefferson.co.us/news/news_item_T3_R757.htm

He was in jail here in Colorado, close to home actually. He was trying to grab 12 and 14 year old girls butts at a skate park.

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats a crazy ass site of questions u strolled upon A&F. So u can pretty much scratch them gals off the list 4 footplay. HA HA Hard against that,!! They all prbbly have shat'y feet anyhow.......
I'm glad i missed that 1, then again i dont watch those episds

Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links