Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help!!!
dick_wedge
Board Regular
Member # 26733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dick_wedge   Email dick_wedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do i sort it out?
My girlfriend is gorgeous, she has lovely breasts a cracking arse n long legs. She readily gives me whatever i want in the bedroom, or out of it for that matter, and is dam good at footjobs, only problem is her feet could be better. The shape n that is fine and they are hot they just need looked after, how do i get her do this?anyone out there managed?

Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instead of asking the question, "how do I get her to do this?", ask yourself what YOU can do to help her get there. Ask her what she likes. Learn how to do pedicures, apply lotion every night, etc.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
abslutely JustJoe right on the money. If i were u which i have been thr many times b4. I took the steps in great length mind u 2 take care of her beautiful peds. I did all the work 4 her and loved every second of it 2. 1 in partuclr wasnt into pedicures so i did it 4 her. Lotion every night...........love it huh
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
Instead of asking the question, "how do I get her to do this?", ask yourself what YOU can do to help her get there. Ask her what she likes. Learn how to do pedicures, apply lotion every night, etc.

Exactly! This could be something you both enjoy.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dick_wedge
Board Regular
Member # 26733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dick_wedge   Email dick_wedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheers, she seems happy with me doing it, i explained it too her n she finds it a real turn when i, as she puts it " exercise my fetsh"!!
Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
Learn how to do pedicures, apply lotion every night, etc.

Absolutely! Second choice would be to give her gifts of trips to a nice local salon to get her feet pampered.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give her your own pedicure

-OR-

give her a gift certificate for a pedicure at a salon. Women often like the thoughtfulness of giving them the gift of being pampered.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dump her [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dick_wedge
Board Regular
Member # 26733

dump her lol i think not, since i spoke to her clear she up for it, think it was me being a bit nieve before

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links