Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » whats better... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: whats better...
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a girl who has fantastic, way above average feet but does not quite understand/ indulge your fetish, or a girl who has average or just below/above avergage feet but totally understands the fetish 100%
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say average but understands. As long as her toes are not like fingers!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your first choice simply because I can eventually mold/train her thoughts about it to indulge my fetish even if she doesn't accept it.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first girl would be the obvious first because you're intimating that she doesn't indluge you because she doesn't understand the fetish-yet. If that's truly the case, meaning it's not a case of her not being willing to try to understand the fetish), then as JustJoe said, most of us would gladly work hard to "work with her" in hopes of getting her to understand and hence eventually indulge us. As long as there's a true realtionship there, that's usually very do-able.

Obviously, the second scenario is not all bad, and what some of us have or will end up with. To be honest, were my wife a total stranger, I'd not get very excited about her feet (unless she was wearing the copious amount of foot jewelry that she is now, which she wouldn't be because it was at my request that she's wearing it). But because of the fact that I love her, we're married, and she's been incredibly understanding and hence indulging of my fetish, I now wouldn't trade her feet for anyone's.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic/way above average - I'll make her understand it [Wink]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go for the second. I'll dive me face into any smelly feet!
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the first choice, just as feetluvr & justjoe have said......shape her up
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd go with choice # 1.
You have to take into account the opportunities for sleepy feet, worn shoes, knee hi's, socks, and the potential for her to come around to your desire for her feet. Most women I've ever known, will.
To me it's not a question of whether or not she can use her feet,
but my ability to utilize them. [Hump]

footjoyboy

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far nobody has mentioned that a girl with "average" feet can usually turn them into fantastic feet if she takes good care of them, gets a professionell pedicure and wears some sexy foot jewellery.

My gf had average looking toes when I first met her because she never took care of them...now, 10 years later, her feet look simply mouth watering...and she`s TOTALLY into my foot fetish.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footblvd
Loyal Member
Member # 26445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footblvd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A and F is right. Id make her come to understand feet fetish.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with everyone who takes the number two option. I go to work and give 110%. It's nice if a girl just plops her feet in your face and appreciates the attention you give them.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
So far nobody has mentioned that a girl with "average" feet can usually turn them into fantastic feet if she takes good care of them, gets a professionell pedicure and wears some sexy foot jewellery.

My gf had average looking toes when I first met her because she never took care of them...now, 10 years later, her feet look simply mouth watering...and she`s TOTALLY into my foot fetish.

-Hal-

I can vouch for Hal on his girl... VAVOOM! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome answers guys, o.k. let say the girl who has beautiful feet, does not like the fetish at all, i love girls who love there own feet, like all the foot models on this site that post, i think i would have to go for the girl w/ that loves the fetish.
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I can vouch for Hal on his girl... VAVOOM!
Thanks a lot, LD.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should have done this as a poll.
I'd say choice 2. I know I'm in the minority, but I feel that all women have nice feet. Some don't take care of them as well as others. But if they're well taken care of, they will always--well, 95% of the time--look nice.
So I'd prefer to have an "average" girl who understands my fetish and indulges it, than a hottie who's turned off by it.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links